Chapter 51

Veronica

I was so angry that I didn't realize that the guys came to the mall with some people.

I was basically led out of the mall by Woody. He let go of my shirt when we got to his car.

"Get in the car."

"Ha. No." I said, turning around to go back to the mall.

"Veronica get in the fucking car!" He yelled and I looked around me.

"Nigga who the fuck yo ass yelling at?!" I yelled back.

"Veronica." He said putting his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "Get in the car."

"If you not taking me home then I'm not getting in shit."

"Ya know what?" He said. He went down and picked me up, opening the car door and putting me in the car, pressing the lock button on his keys so I couldn't get out.

He got in the car, slamming the door. I rolled my eyes and got on my phone.

Big Brother🥴💕 Is Calling..

I hesitated to answer it cause his ass be trippin.

I slowly put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO DUMBASS?!" I held the phone away from my ear because he was yelling so loud.

"You ass don't need to be out here fighting because if they was to hurt the baby my ass would end up in jail for murder!"

Click!

I wasn't finna get yelled at by no fucking body.

"I thought I told yo ass to take me home?" I said when I realized we were at Woody's house.

He got out of the car, not saying two words to me as he went and opened the door.

"I ain't got time for this shit, I gotta piss." I mumbled as I got out of the car and went in the house to go to the bathroom.
~
I sat on the couch with my arms crossed as Woody sat on the opposite couch.

He was just sitting there looking at me with his hands together and was bouncing his leg like that's suppose to scare a bitch or sum.

"Fuck you looking at?" I asked, turning my head a little.

"I just got one question." He said, chuckling. "Why the hell would you do some shit like that?"

"What you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, Veronica, don't play dumb."

I shrugged, sitting back. "Ion know what cha talkin bout."

"So you just gonna act like the shit was okay?" He asked.

"What do you want me to say, Woody? What the fuck do you want me to say?" I said, sitting up, throwing my hands up. "Cause I'm sick of yo ass acting like I'm yo fucking child."