Chapter 36

Veronica

I looked at Algee as he walked up to me. I quickly turned my face, wiping before he got up to me.

"V, what's wrong?" He asked, I just shook my head.

"Give me the goddamn gun!"

"What the fuck?! Danielle! Put that goddamn gun down!" Algee said, walking up to her as she had the gun in her hand.

"Fuck no, I'm finna kill this son of a bitch today!" She said, cocking the gun back as Woody backed up.

I stood there staring at him and shook my head at this sad ass shit.

"I'm going home." I said and got my phone out. Ion think anybody heard me because everybody was now arguing back and forth.

An Uber pulled up and I shifted my purse.

"Veronica wait." Woody said grabbing my arm but yanked it back.

"Bitch don't touch me." I said, opening the door, getting in.
~
I sat in the room as Spongebob was on the tv, but I wasn't in a laughing mood.

I got up and walked around the house. I picked up my phone that I had on silent since everyone was blowing up my phone.

All of a sudden I got angry and threw my phone to the floor, watching it break in half.

I paced the floor as someone knocked on the door.

"Gawddamn I feel like Sylvester on trapped in the Closet. "I ain't opening another fucking door." I said, and decided to let them knock.

Then the door opened and Woody came in.

He stood there for a second. "I still got the key." He said, showing me then dropping his head when I didn't say anything.

"Veronica... let me explain."

"Get the fuck out."

"Ver-"

"Get the fuck out Woody." I said, pointing towards the door.

"But V-"

"Get the fuck out Woody! Why the fuck are you even here?!" I yelled.

"Because I need to make this shit right." He said, walking towards me.

"Bitch you can't make shit right. My so called boyfriend was cheating on me. What can you make right out of that?!" I said, backing away from him.

"I know, but I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? Bitch get the fuck out of my face!" I yelled, punching him dead in his face, making him grab my hands.

"Just listen to me for a second!"

"No! Get the fuck away from me bitch!" I yelled as tears left my eyes once again. "Let me go!"

I calmed myself down, yanking away from Woody as I tried to control my breathing. I held my stomach as it started hurting like hell.