Chapter 28

Veronica

"Yo ass walking around with this funky ass attitude gonna get yo ass fucked up, real talk." Woody said, making me roll my eyes.

"Bruh can you just leave me the fuck alone. You know what? Drop me off at Maddie's house. I was suppose to be there like 30 minutes ago." I said, grabbing my purse, phone, and charger.

He stared at me before sighing, rubbing his face like he was stressed.

"Ight, let me get my keys." I got up and walked out the house, slamming the door behind me.
~
"Aye." Woody said, grabbing my hand before I could open the door to get out.

We were now in front of Maddie's house. We didn't say anything to each other on the way here.

"I'm sorry if I pissed you off in any kind of way. If I did, I honestly didn't mean to." He said, rubbing the back of my hand.

"Mhmm." I said , slowly calming down from being mad.

"You want me to pick you up after you done?"

"Yeah, I'll call you when I'm ready." I said, grabbing my phone.

He smiled making me smile back. "Bye, bipola."

"Bye, nigga." I said, getting out of the car, walking into the house.
~
Madison

"What is wrong with y'all hoes?" Ryan said, laughing as all of us laid on the floor with the speaker blasting "One Plus One" by Beyoncé.

"I miss my nigga." Dani said, balled up on the floor, making me laugh.

"As always." I said, making her cut her eyes at me.

Then we heard a ringing sound, a FaceTime sound.

Veronica started laughing and I looked over and seen Woody all in the screen with his eyes wide and his mouth turned up.

"Wassuppppp?" He said, crossing his eyes and doing the whip.

"Where Algee?" Dani said, putting her head in the phone.

Then "The Mop" started playing from their side and Algee appeared, spinning in a circle.

"Heyyyy babyy." He said, then started doing that jumping in a circle shit that people do before they do the actual mop.

"Y'all asses just having a party ain't it?" Ryan said, squeezing into the little huddle we had.

"Yep." Keith voice said, they he tried to do the mop, but we all know he can't dance.

"Having more fun than y'all." Luke said, mopping his way in the camera.

"Never that." I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Ayeee, lets link up." Woody said.

"You jus wanna see Veronica nigga." Bryshere said.

"Andddd?"

"Let's link up at Walmart and trash they shit." I suggested.

"Hell Yeah." Algee replied.
~
Veronica

"I know damn well y'all ain't finna do this shit." I said, shaking my head.

"Yep, buckle up." Woody said, putting a helmet on my head.

We were all in Walmart now and these niggas are finna race with all the girls in the basket, while Bryshere and Elijah do cart wheels in between us.

"Ready?"

"Go nigga!"

They took off in the store, while I closed my eyes and held on to my head.

"Aye! Y'all can't do that shit!" We heard, and looked back. Everybody helped us get out of the basket and we all separated so we would get in trouble.
~
I whistled as I walked around in the toy section.

I grabbed a ball and faked like I was debating on getting it.

Soon everyone else came to the ball section, grabbing a ball and looking at them.

"DODGE BALL!" Elijah yelled and we all started throwing them at random people, making them mad as hell.

I grabbed one and ran off into an aisle.

I eased up on Algee since he had his back turned towards me.

WHOMP! I threw the ball at his head, making him stumble over.

I laughed because he almost fell over into one of the shelves. But I stopped laughing when I realized that he had grabbed a ball and was aiming it at me.

I ran off, all the way on the other side of the store, and stopped when I didn't see him anymore.

"Oops, I'm sorry." I said, when I bumped into somebody.

"Veronica." The person said. I looked up and rolled my eyes.

"Raymond. I ain't got time for this." I said, trying to see if I seen Algee anywhere.

"Veronica wa-"

"Look bruh, ion want shit to deal with you, just leave me the fuck alone." I said, walking away until he yanked my arm back.

"Bruh just listen bitch damn!"

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?! Raymond, don't forget that I will turn up on yo ass so you better watch who the fuck you dealing with!" I said, trying to yank my arm back.

Then he wrapped both his hands around my neck, chocking the shit out of me. I couldn't yell or nothing, and it didn't help that we were on a aisle that nobody else was on. Out of all the fucking times...

"R- Raymond... stop b-bruh." I said, trying to unwrap his hands from my neck.

Then everything started spinning and I couldn't breath. I tried to yank his arms back but it didn't help.

"What the fuck?!" I heard before he dropped me to the ground, and everything turned black.