Chapter 11

Veronica

"Get away from me Veronica." Algee said, as I came back into his room.

"No, Algee, you gonna take this medicine, wether you like it or not." I said, shaking the bottle of medicine I had in my hand.

"I'm not taking anymore medicine, I told you I'm fine." He said, covering his mouth as he coughs. "You gotta get ready for the party anyway."

"Nope, I'm not going because I have to take care of you." I said as I go to check his forehead again for a fever, only for him to smack my hand away.

"You're going to the party tonight, Veronica. You either go or I take all of your precious Pink lemonade drinks and pour them down the drain."

I gasped and put my hand over my heart. "Algee you can't do that. Why won't you let me take care of you?"

"Because I want you to have fun tonight, and it's just a little cold, Imma be back myself around tomorrow afternoon." He said, wiping his nose with tissue.

"You sure?" I said, grabbing the cup I had brought him and handing it to him.

"Yes, I'm sure, Veronica. Now go get ready." He said.

"Veronica, go." He said once he realized I was still standing there.

I sighed. "Okay."
~
"Veronica I'm sure he's fine." Dani said, as I kept texting Algee to see if he was alright.

Big Brother🤞🏾: Veronica, if you don't stop texting me.

"I don't even wanna be here right now, imma just go home. Yea, I'll see y'all later." I said, standing up, only to be pushed back down by Keith.

"Your brother told me to tell you to stop texting him." He said.

"Give me yo phone." Woody said, grabbing the phone out of my hand.

"Stop worrying, Roni, He said he was alright, see?" Bryshere said, showing me a message.

Al: Tell Veronica to stop texting me.

"Ight, Ight, I'mma chill out." I said, going over to the bar with my girls.

"Really, Veronica? You don't even drink." Ryan said when I order a shot of henny.

"It's only one." I said drinking it really quick.

"Ok, let's gooo." I said when I heard "Bad Bitch" by Yvette starting to play.
~
"Go Roni! Go Roni!" I heard as I was having a twerk contest with this girl who thought she could twerk better than me. Keyword, thought.

She rolled her eyes and walked off stage, leave me and the girls laughing.

Then all of us were basically in a line as we began twerking to "Twerk".

This girl got behind me as I was twerking. I would have said something but it's a party, and it's not like I'm gay. Also I'm a little bit drunk.

Me and the girl started laughing afterwards because people were recording.

"Ole gay ass." Maddie said, pushing my head, making me laugh.