Chapter 35

Veronica

"Yep, I'm sick of this bullshit." I said, getting out of bed and getting the shit I need for my shower.

Woody acts like he's been avoiding me and shit, not texting me back, always says he's with his family and shit. I understand that you need to work things out with your family, but damn, can I at least get a text that lets me know that you're safe?

As I'm in the shower all I'm thinking about is what imma do when I find his ass. After I got out and put my clothes on, I stood and decided to think for a second.

"This nigga never turns his location off." I said, grabbing my phone and went to snapchat.

"Last seen 3 minutes ago at.... his house?" I said as I looked at where his fucking bitimoji was.

After I figured out where he was at I decided to text up my girls.

My SISTERS 🤍🗣🥳:

:aye I need some help.

Ryan😌: shoot sis.

:if I'm finna pull down on a nigga, what do I bring with me?

Dani🥰: a taser.

Maddie🥳: damn Dani she ain't tryna kill the nigga.

:maybe, MAYBE I'm not tryna kill the nigga.

Ryan😌: shit bring a gun.

Maddie🥳: pepper spray, something light but dangerous.

Dani🥰: bitch I'm on my way.

Maddie🥳: shit me too.

Ryan😌: me too bitch🥳.

: Ight.

As I waited on them to get here, I just thought about if I'm doing too much.

Bitch yeen doing too much, go pull up on that nigga.

But what if he really is meeting with his family?

But what if he doing some shit he ain't got no business? Now go!

"Goddamn who the hell beating on my door like that?" I said as somebody was banging on the door like they gone crazy.

"Who y'all suppose to be? 5 o?" I asked as Maddie, Ryan and Dani all barged into my house.

"Bitch here." Maddie said, passing me the pepper spray.

"And here." Dani said passing me a taser.

"Damn bitch you want me to kill him with this goddamn taser?!" I asked, holding up.

"Hell yeah!" She replied.

"Shit I guess I wasn't suppose to bring this then." Ryan said and reached into her purse and got a gun.

"Bitch put that up, I'm not finna kill this nigga. Who dropped y'all off?" I asked.