Chapter 33

Veronica

"Bestfriend, where is yo stupid ass friend at?" I asked Bryshere since I was on the phone with him.

"Ion know, Ian heard from him in 2 days." Bryshere said, and I sighed.

"Ight, I ain't gonna sweat it. So how's Empire going? Yo ass never got time to hang with us no more."

"I know bruh, I miss y'all hoe asses. I might have time next month tho."

"Great, cause I owe yo ass a match in 2k."

"Veronica please don't set your self up for failure."

"Akekeke whatever nigga."
~
Danielle

"What's that?" Algee asked me as I began to open my pill bottle.

"Oh, just my plan B." I said, going to get some water.

"Plan b? What you talking bout?" He said, following me.

"A plan b? Do you know what that is?" I asked, confused cause he acting dumb right now.

"Yeah, I know what it is. The fuck you need it for?"

"Um if you haven't realized Algee, we've been having unprotected sex for a while now. So yeah, I gotta take this." I said, about to put the pill in my mouth.

"Okay, so what?" He said, smacking the pill out of my hand.

"Algee, if you haven't realized I am just now a sophomore in college and you-"

"And what does that have to do with anything?"

"So what you're telling me is you're tryna have a baby? Now?" I asked, and it grew silent but I seen his eyes do this weird twinkle shit.

"You out of yo goddamn mind." I said, running back up stairs to get my pill.

I ran into the bathroom and closed the door before he could get in there and took the pill.

"Danielle what the fuck?"

"No, Algee, what the fuck is wrong with you? I can't just up and have a child when you want one."

I grew quiet once again.

"You right." He said, and sat on the bed. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

I walked over towards him and sat down beside him.

"When the time is right, we will know. But that time is definitely not now." I said, rubbing his hand.

"So what you're saying is, you wanna have my child?" He said, smirking at me.

"Ian say all that now."

"Yeah, Ight." He said making me chuckle a little.

"But until then, we can get that practice in right?" He whispered in my ear, making me smirk.

"Of course."
~
Veronica

"Ma, I don't even know what I'm suppose to do now. Every time it seems like we back on track, he ghost me for about 2-3 days." I said, laying back on my moms bed.