Chapter 2

Veronica

"Wake up!" Algee's loud ass voice boomed in my fucking room.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked, stretching.

"Time to get the hell up." Algee said, snatching the covers off me.

"See, why you only fuck with me? Dani and Maddie still sleep. And it's Saturday, we ain't got shit to do." I said, standing up.

"Because I can, the fuck? And keep playing with me like I won't bust yo ass in yo shit, so stop all that fucking cussing, Veronica." He said, turning his face up.

"Bitch." I mumbled under my breath. After waking Dani and Maddie up, I grabbed my clothes and everything I needed for my shower.
~
After we finished, we went downstairs to see what we finna do since it's the weekend.

"What we finna do?" Dani said.

"Cook." Algee said, smirking then, patting the top of my head as he went into the living room.

I know this nigga didn't.

I turned and walked into the living room to see all these niggas again.

"Nigga, we cooked the other day." Dani said, crossing her arms.

"So?" Algee said, turning his face up again, making everyone laugh except for the girls.

"Nigga, keep playing." Maddie said, rolling her eyes.

"Hope them bitches get stuck." Algee said.

"I hope you get stuck.. in a ditch." Maddie said, making me and Dani laugh.

"Okurrrt. Talk to the hand." Algee said, holding his hand up.

"My nigga that was gay as fuck." Dani said, as I laughed.

"Akekekeke." He said, then stuck his middle finger up.

"Let's go cook y'all." I said to them, as we turned and walked to the kitchen.

We got on pandora and started playing music, but the first song that came on was "She Say" by Algee.

"Hell nah, turn that shit off." I said, reaching for the phone.

"Oh, hell yeah, turn that shit up." Algee said, walking into the room. I rolled my eyes.

"You finna get fucked up Algee." Dani said after he snatched the speaker and phone out of her hand.

"Girl, shut up, you ain't gonna do shit. Plus, you love my sexy ass voice." Algee said, smirking.

"Nigga please." Dani said, pushing past him. Probably to cover up her blush.

"Whatever. Anyway, we bout to go run around the block for a little. Y'all got me when I get home?" Algee said, tying his shoe.

"Yeah, Just please be careful." I said, hugging him. He might get on my nerves but I can't lose my brother, ever.

"Y'all asses so anti, never speak no more." I said, coming into the living room.