Chapter 22

Veronica

"Dani." I said, furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"Wassup?"

"What kind of pill was that?" I asked, sitting up.

"Um, it was my vitamins." She said, licking her lips.

"So you really just gonna lie like that?" I asked, putting my hands on my hip.

"I'm tell the truth." She said, licking her lips again.

"Danielle, we've been bestfriends for how long? Long enough to know that when you lying, you lick yo lips." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Ugh, I hate you, bitch." She said, chuckling.

"Mhmm, what kind of pill was that?"

"A plan B pill." She said, and I got confused.

"Hold on, why would you need to take a plan B pill?" I asked still confused.

"Lord." She said, face palming herself. "I love you, Veronica, but sometimes you act slow as hell." She said, shaking her head.

I still stood there confused, until it clicked.

"Bitch, you had sex!" I yelled, leaving my mouth gapped open.

"Why you gotta be so loud?" Dani said, walking into her bathroom.

I was currently over her house because all the girls suppose to meet up here.

"So, little Ms. Dani ain't a virgin no more. Wowww." I said, laughing.

"Girl shut the hell up." She said, shaking her head.

"Hold on, I know damn well you ain't lose yo shit to my brother?" I said after I thought for a second.

"Well...." She said, walking out of the bathroom.

"Ewwwwww." I said, gagging. My ugly ass brother and my bestfriend, just disgusting.

"Um, how's he doing?" I asked since Algee never answers my text anymore.

"He doing good. Why? Don't you send him a GoodMorning and goodnight text everyday? Even if you are in the same house as him?" She said, raising her eyebrows.

"Algee really hasn't been talking to me since I moved out of the house and since I came to his house the other day. And every time I text him, he leaves me on read." I said, looking down at my thumbs.

"Are you serious?" Dani said, looking away from the mirror.

I nodded, trying not to cry just thinking about it.

"Algee be on that bullshit, I swear." She said, getting frustrated.

"Yeah." I said, turning my head to wipe the tear that fell. Im a soft ass bitch.

"Oh no." Dani whispered, walking over to me as I walked away, trying to stop the tears from falling.

"He's a dumbass, I swear. He doesn't even realize what he's doing all because he wants to be petty." She said, hugging me.

This shit bogus as hell.
~
Danielle

"You're a fucking dumbass." I said, slamming Algee's door as I walked into his house.

"What are you talking about Dani?"

"Nigga you know what I'm talking about. So you just gonna ignore Veronica?" I said, honestly pissed off.

"What's going on down here?" Myles said, coming downstairs.

"Your brother is a bitch. Algee what the hell is wrong with you?" I said, throwing my hands up.

"Wait, what happened?" Myles said.

"Your brother is ignoring Veronica because of some bullshit." I said crossing my arms.

"This has nothing to do with you, Danielle."

"I don't care, Algee. You over here on some petty shit, not even knowing that your hurting her!" I said, trying to get some sense into him.

"Just get out, please." I can't believe this nigga.

"Sure, I ain't coming back to this bitch either." I said, going out the door, slamming it after me.
~
Algee

I sighed, walking up to the door, locking it. And as I turn around, I'm getting punched dead in my damn face.

"Myles what the fuck?!" I said, rubbing the side of my now hurting jaw.

"Algee what the fuck is your problem bruh? I'm so sick of this shit." Myles said, shaking his head.

"Why the hell did you punch me bruh?" I said, pushing him back.

"Because I'm tryna knock some damn sense into yo dumbass!" He said, pushing me back. I stopped myself from punching his ass because I don't want any problems with my brother.

"I guess Imma have to be the smart sibling of the family. Sit down." He said.

"Look bruh, I honestly don't have time for this." I said, finna walk away.

"You been brushing everybody off, but you damn sure gonna listen to me." He said, pushing me on the couch.

"I'm damn sure gonna listen? Myles, don't forget I'm the older brother, I'll fuck you little ass up." I said, standing up.

"Well we just gonna be two small ass niggas fighting then. Now sit yo ass down." He said, pointing to the couch.

I stood there for a second, before finally sitting down.
~
Veronica

"Something's off about you." Woody said, making me look up from my college work.

"What you mean?"

"Veronica, I know you. Either you're sad about something or you've been sad about something." He said, now sitting down on the couch.

"I'm fine." I said, doing a small smile to try to play everything off. "This equation gonna give me hell." I mumbled as I looked at the 16th problem that I was on.

I looked up to see him just staring at me.

"What?"

"Come here." He said, softly pulling me over into a hug.

"What's this for?" I questioned since this nigga must don't know that I have to turn in these 50 questions tomorrow.

"Just because."