Chapter 18

Algee

"Algee? You straight bruh?" Luke said, waving his hand in my face as I just stared at Woody, who was talking to the producer of the movie.

"I think I need to get out of here." I said, shaking away the murder thoughts that were in my head.

"Okay y'all ready to start? Woody, get off the phone and come on." The director said, as Woody put his phone away, looking confused.

Yeah, she ain't texting you because I broke her phone up, bitch.
~
I sighed as I came in the house to Crying Out Loud by Kevo Muney was playing. She got her an Android since I broke her IPhone XR.

Veronica won't even come out of her room anymore, all she does is sit in there, listening to music and have one of her girls come bring her food since she doesn't want me in there right now. The only time she leaves the house is to go to her classes. She never says anything to me anymore.

I opened the door after there was a knock on it to Dani, Maddie, and Ryan coming in with bags of food and their backpacks since it's Thursday.

I moved aside since none of them are speaking to me right now. This always happens tho, if Veronica is pissed at me about something, then the whole squad is pissed at me.

I stared at Dani as she moved passed me last, going straight up the stairs.

The way she ended what we had going on wasn't even right, and her and Veronica is all that's on my mind.
~
Veronica
(Next day)

"So what are we?" I finally asked what I have been trying to figure out.

I was over Woody's house again after I finished my classes.

"You really don't know after all this time?" He said, chuckling.

Big Brother🤞🏾: where you at?

: Maddie's house...

"Tell meee." I said, reaching over him to get the remote.

"You mine. You been mine for a good 2 months." Woody said, shrugging.

"When were you gonna tell me this?" I said, crossing my arms.

"I shouldn't have to. Nah I'm just playing, but you forever mine." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I think your brother wants to kill me." Woody said, chuckling.

"Why you say that?"

"Because every once in a while, I'd catch him just staring at me like he wants to kill me." He said, shaking his head. "And why haven't you been texting me back?"

"So, you see, what happened was..."
~
Danielle

"Bruh, it's two in the morning, who's knocking on the door at this time of night?" I said, going to unlock my door.

"What do you want?" I sighed, after I opened the door.

"So, what, you just decline all my calls and shit now huh?" Algee said, coming into the house.

I ain't invite you in nigga. "Algee, I don't have time for this." I said, closing and locking the door, rubbing my eyes.

"Danielle, you-"

"'Danielle you got me fucked up', you always say that ran through ass line but never do shit, so I guess imma just have you fucked up for eternity." I said, shrugging.

He titled his head and chuckled, walking over towards me, which scared me because of the way he was looking at me.

"Alg-" He grabbed my arms and held them against the wall, making me widen my eyes.

"What?" He whispered, biting his lip. And if that didn't turn a bitch on.

"You ain't got nothing to say?" He said, chuckling while I just stood there, trying to controlling myself from attacking this nigga.

"Yo-" He cut me off by kissing my lips, letting my arms wrap around his neck as he picked me up, carrying me upstairs.
~
Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Hm?" I said, rubbing my eyes reaching over to turn the alarm clock off.

I jumped when I seen Algee knocked out beside me, without his shirt on.

I looked to see that I wasn't wearing my shirt neither, but the shirt that he had on last night.

That's when everything from last night came flowing back into my mind. From getting pinned on the wall to the sex that kept us up all night.

I lost my virginity.

"Algee get up." I said, shaking him, trying to get him to wake up.

And this nigga just turns over on the other side of him, and started snoring.

"Algee!" I said, pushing him.

"Okay, okay I'm up." He said, in his sexy ass sleepy voice, making me get horny all over again.

"I should beat yo ass." I said, crossing my arms.

"Why?" He said, laughing.

"You took my shit, nigga. I want it the fuck back." I said, holding my hand out.

"Just be glad you let a real nigga take it." He said, stretching.

"You gotta go Algee." I said, shaking my head.

"You can't get rid of me that easy." He said, patting my head before going into the bathroom.
~
"You made a nigga breakfast and everything huh?" He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I could have just ate that myself you know?" I said, grabbing his empty plate and mine, putting it in the dishwasher, even tho I'm probably gonna clean it off when he leaves.

"Algee, what are you doing, I have to go." I said, when he picked me up and placed me on the table.

"So, you not even gonna mention last night huh?" He said, smirking at me.

"No, because that wasn't suppose to happen." I said, crossing my arms.

"How is that true?" He said, crossing his arms the same way I crossed mine.

"Because you tricked me bitch." I said, making him laugh like something was funny.

"Yeah, Ight." He said, kissing my neck, making me widen my eyes.

"Algee, I have to get to class." I said, biting my lip.

"See?" I said showing him a text message of Maddie texting me asking if I'm alright since I didn't text her back last night.

He ignored me, picking me up again.

I moaned as I opened my text messages up.

: yes but I ain't gonna make it to class today.