Chapter 42

*Nick at the top*'
Veronica

I got an off day today so I decided to do some of my college work. With everything going on in my life it's like I forgot to describe school.

Since I get help from everyone in the crew every now and then, I've been doing my work without any problems. I've even been on that top class shit.

I look towards the door since someone was knocking on it. "Fuck." I ain't feel like getting up.

"Here I come."

I opened the door and see Nick standing there. "Um, hey?"

"Hey." He said, smiling. "Wassup?"

"Nun much, but nigga, how did you find out where I live?" I said, letting him in.

"I have my ways." I gave him a look. "Your snap location is on."

"Thank you for reminding me." I said, pulling my phone out, turning that bitch off. "But what you doing here?"

"Just came to check on you. Ya know, after that bullshit went down at the shop, I wanted to see how you was doing."

"Ight." I said, nodding, sitting down.

"What you was doing before I came here?" He said, closing the door.

"Working, ya know dealing with college work. Something you should be doing." I said, grabbing my papers.

"I knew that one was coming." He said, chuckling. "I'm cool."

"You really should start going back to class."

"Same Veronica. Tryna see different situations for people. I blew my chance, V." He said, sitting back.

"Maybe you haven't." I said, now looking at my math. "Teachers still ask where you be at."

"Roni, I'm cool. Don't worry about me." He said, sitting back up. "Look at the bullshit. That's why I don't go to class now." He said, putting the paper that he picked up back down.

"Nigga, I know you know how to work that shit out."

"So? I don't feel like doing that shit." He said, chuckling. "But I'll definitely help you with science." He said, grabbing the science papers.

"Just like Ole times huh?" I said, chuckling.

"Hell yeah." He said, nodding.

Instead of it always being just me, Ryan, Maddie, Dani, and Algee. It was us and Nick. We were all Bestfriends. Algee and him were suppose to graduate together but he fell into drugs and started slacking. Me and the girls and Nick all got accepted into the same college even tho Nick had failed a grade. I guess the reason Algee doesn't really fuck with Nick is because he expected more out of him.

"Thank you for the other day tho."

"Awe, it's cool. I ain't never fuck with Raymond anyways. I told you I ain't like that nigga."

"That's was because that nigga stole yo girl back in the day." I said, laughing.

"Awe shut that shit up. We was both ugly as fuck back then. Now look at me, the bitch back in my face." He said, smirking.