Chapter 24

Algee

"Baby sis, I love you." I said, dragging my words as I picked Veronica up, spinning her around.

"I love you too, but if you don't want throw up all over you, I suggest you put me down." She said.

I put her down, making a face, moving away from her. "Disgusting."

"Whatever nigga." She said, walking over to the stove.

"Lil nigga, lil nigga." I said, pushing Myles' head as he walked past me.

"Ight bitch, imma beat ya ass." He said, pushing me, causing me to fall as he laughed.

"Bitch." I said, got up and picked Myles up by his legs, finna dump this nigga on his ass.

"Aye, y'all asses better sit down." Our mom said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Mom, I was just finna dump him." I said, putting Myles back down.

"Y'all be talking so much shit, fight me niggas." Our dad said, pushing us on our chest.

"Dad, we can dump you together. Please don't try to show out in front of mom." Myles said, shaking his head.

"Nigga." Dad said, pushing him as he laughed. "I ain't gotta show out right here, because I show out somewhere else." He said, smirking.

"Dad." I said, putting another disgusted look on my face. "Come on bruh."

"Oh shut up nigga, you'll understand when you get older."
~
Madison

"So you just slacking, for no reason, huh?" Luke said, with his arms crossed, standing over me.

"What are you talking about?" I said, backing up a little.

"What am I talking about? I'm talking about how you haven't been doing your work for the past 3 weeks, Madison." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"I told you imma get to it." I said, getting up.

"Nah, bruh. You finna do this shit now." He said, grabbing my bag.

"Luke, please just stop." I said, putting my hands over my face.

"Why? What's going on with you?" He said, crossing his arms.

"Bruh, I don't know what the fuck I'm suppose to do, okay?!" I finally said, standing up. This shit been fucking with my head for a while.

"Okay? You have everybody around you that can help you. You got Veronica, Ryan, Danielle , hell, you got me!" He yelled, causing me to jump a little.

He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face. "I'm sorry, I just don't want you failing your college classes. I'm only hard on you because I want what's best for you." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Now, what do you need help with? I got all day." He said, smiling.

I slightly smiled, finally deciding to do my work.
~
Veronica