Chapter 25

Keith

"So... Valentine's Day coming up.." Luke said, sitting on the couch.

"Yep, what y'all plan on doing?" Woody said, grabbing the remote.

"Well, I gotta make an apology basket along with the other shit for Valentine's Day for Danielle." Algee said, scrolling on his phone.

"Well damn, what yo ass do?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

"So basically my dumbass accidentally said that me and her weren't in a real relationship. She threw my whole game console in her pool. Then her crazy ass tried to cut me after I tried to explain myself instead of getting out of the house like she told me to." He said.

"Ha! You go a crazy ass woman on yo hands." Bryshere said laughing.

"That's how I like my women. Toxic." Algee said, sitting back. "Like, gone head, run me over with yo car babygirl." He said, making Elijah chuckle.

"You wild as hell for that." Elijah said.

"What y'all asses doing?" Algee said.

"Well, even tho Ryan still on this quote on quote "bestfriend" shit I'm still gonna get ha some shit." I said, shaking my head.

"You know, I think all I gotta get for Maddie is some food because that's all she wants. She literally told me to get her some Barbecue wings with ranch on the side for her Birthday. And her Birthday ain't until 6 months from now." Luke said, shaking his head.

"Wait, So you and Madison, together?" Bryshere asked.

"I mean, not fully but we getting there." Luke said, shrugging. "I call her my girl or whatever."

"Nigga acting nonchalant but know he happy as hell about that shit." Woody said, laughing.

"Nigga shut yo ass up. What about you, huh? What yo old ass doing for Veronica?" Luke said.

"Old? Nigga how you gonna call me old and we almost the same age?"

"You're like what? 22? 21? And she's 19."

"Aye, age ain't nun but a number nigga." He said.

"Can we please talk about sum else? Tired of talking about my sister in a relationship." Algee said, obviously over the whole conversation.

"Nah, nigga cause I need yo help. What do I get for Veronica?" Woody said, sitting beside him.

"Nigga, that's yo girl. Not mine." Algee said, raising his eye brows.

"Come on, you breaking the bro code, bruh."

"Nigga do we really wanna go over the bro code right now?" Algee said sitting up.

"You're right. Bad example but come on Al, you know Roni be having these mood swings and shit."

"Mhmm, I be thinking ha ass bi polar sometimes."

"And I'm telling Veronica all the shit y'all saying behind ha back." I said, shaking my head.

"Nigga shut yo snitching ass up." Algee said.