Chapter 12

Veronica

"Hm?" I said, rubbing my eyes as my alarm clock went off.

I reached over and turned it off, as I felt a box on the counter.

I sat up to see a brand new IPhone XR. I was confused until last night popped back up in my head.
~
"Wh-" I began to say, until he grabbed my face, smashing his lips into mine.

I hesitated at first, but decided to kiss back.

Then he let my face go, turn and starting the car up.

What the fuck? I thought.

So I just sat there, just thinking about what just happened. Then remembered that this nigga broke my phone, he shouldn't have got shit from me.

He pulled up to the house and just stopped and didn't say shit.

I grabbed my stuff and got out the car.

"Asshole." I said, slamming the door before I got out, walking to the front door.
~

I rolled my eyes, got everything I needed for my shower and walked to the bathroom.

"I knew yo stubborn ass wasn't gonna open it, go back and get it after you get done."
~Woody.

"How the fuck?" I said, and started looking around for some cameras or some shit.

I shrugged and went in the bathroom.
~
I walked back into my room and grabbed the box, ignoring the massive headache that seemed to grow.

The phone was already powered on and it had everything in it. That's when I realized I forgot that I had his fingerprint in my phone.

I walked out of my room, into Algee's to check on him.

"You Okay, Algee?" I asked, going over, sitting beside his bed.

"Yeah, I told you that I would be okay." He said, smiling, but you could tell that he was still weak.

"I'll be right back." I said, since the doorbell rung.

I stood on my tiptoes to see it was all the guys and the boys standing there, with bags and games and shit.

"What are y'all doing?" I said after I opened the door.

"I got the guys together." Myles said, shrugging.

"We finna chill with Algee since he can't go out right now." Luke said.

I let them in, but not without glaring at Woody then rolling my eyes.

"I guess I'll go down Ryan's house and chill there." I said, walking out the door.
~
"Girl what?" Maddie said, surprised after I told them what happened. These are my bestfriends, I don't keep shit from them.

"I know right? Shit was weird." I said, leaning back on Ryan's bed.

"Well there's a question. Do you like him?" Dani asked, with her eyebrows raised.

I just looked at her for a second. "Bruh I don't even know." I said, wiping my hand over my face.

"Yep, she does." Ryan said, smiling at me.

I lowkey smiled, but then straightened my face. "Now you know Al-"

"At this point, fuck what Algee got to say okay?" Dani said. "He doesn't have no input on your love life."

"I know, but-"

"But what? You're 19, your old enough to make your own decisions, boo. Stop living off other folks lifestyles." Maddie said.

I nodded. "You're right."

My phone blinked, signaling that I got a notification.

Woody🤝🖤: meet me at the park at 2.

"Bitchh." Ryan said, looking over my shoulder. "What you gonna do?"

I chewed my bottom lip, tapping on the side of my phone, trying to figure out what I was gonna do.

:Ight.

"Do I smell tea coming?" Dani said.

"Girl and it's finna be sizzling hot too." Maddie added.

"Whewwww chileee." And three of them said, making all of us laugh.

I just hope it isn't awkward. I thought.
~
I walk up to a bench and wait for Woody to get there. While I'm waiting I'm listening to music.

"All I ever asked was you to pick up the phone when you alone." I sung, bobbing my head to the music.

"Great voice." I jumped and turned to see Woody.

"Oh, it's you." I said, taking my earphones out.

"Yep it's me." He said, sitting beside me.

He just sat there, and I'm sitting there like..... is this nigga gonna talk?

"Okay, So um, I'm sorry for what happened, yesterday. I just acted before I thought and just went a little crazy." He said, lightly chuckling.

Sorry for breaking my phone, or for the kiss? Because I really didn't mind the kissin-

"I accept your apology." I said, holding my hand out.

"Nah, where my hug at?" He said, standing up with his arms open.

I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up and hugged him.

"Okay, I have to ask, you apologized for my phone or for the kiss?" I said.

"For your phone, I would never apologize for that kiss." He said, which caught me all the way off guard.

"What?" I said, looking up at him, still in the hugging position.

He moved one of his arms from around me, put his hand under my chin and brought my chin up, giving another kiss.

I kissed back, still confused on why his is kissing me in the first place.

He let go, still looking at my lips as he bit his.

"I'll see you around Veronica." He said, walking off, leaving me confused as hell.
~
"What's wrong with you?" Algee said while I was in my room, just listening to music.

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing nigga." I said, chuckling.

"Fuck you too nigga." He said, pushing my head, making me laugh.

After that he left my room, and I just laid my head on my pillow with my arms folded.

Then I just started smiling out nowhere.