Damian x reader

Requested by: imabanan

(Any one know how many chapters a book can have?)
~~~~

The Morrígan, or "Phantom Queen," was a fearsome Celtic deity and Irish goddess of death and battle. She was the keeper of fate and purveyor of prophecy. The Morrígan was the Irish goddess of death and destiny.

"And that's basically my mother." I said as I ate my roasted marshmallow. WE were playing a game to get to know each other more in this camping trip. It was Nightwing and Miss Martian's idea.

I'm a demi-god, but my godly parent isn't one from Greek mythology like Zeus, Hera, Aphrodite or Hades, no. She's a Celtic Goddess. My hero name is Morgan which also happens to be my last name. (Y/n) Morgan, yup. No would would think me hero name is just my last name.

"So can you like.. read fortunes and stuff?" I looked at M'gann who was eating her whatever number of s'mores.

"Not exactly but yes." I replied. "I can't tell much about things like love, more like... battles.." I explained. "It gets complicated so lets just leave it at that. Next person." I said and tossed the ball on my lap to the next person who happened to be Robin. 

He stared at the ball and then at everyone who was staring at him. Nightwing only dragged him along with this trip so he could socialize more with others in this profession. There wasn't exactly anything he could tell us, we all know as Robin his mentor is Batman, and the Robin's before him are Red Robin, Nightwing, the mysterious Red Hood who not many have met, and there was a female one at some point in time. We all also know he can't exactly reveal anything about himself. 

He stared at the ball for a while, but then seemed to be ready to speak. "I used to be in the League of Assassins. I can speak at least 10 languages fluently, and I like animals." he said and threw the ball. We were all surprised, and he seemed to feel the awkwardness and left for some, "fresh air."

I was a bit worried, hoping he doesn't feel awkward or anything about sharing. I followed after him, and saw him sitting on the docks, watching the lake with his hood up. 

"Is this seat taken?" I asked, walking towards him.

"Not really." he said and I smiled, sitting next to him.

"Do you have a favorite animal?" I asked him.

"... Dogs, I guess." he answered.

"What other languages can you speak?" I asked.

"English, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, French, and a few others." he told me.

"I see, anything language you want to learn?" I asked.

"Dead languages seem interesting." he told me.

"You mean like.. Latin?" I asked and he nodded. "Cool. Do you have anything you want to ask me?" I asked him.

He looked at me, and I stared at him in response. "How old are you?" he asked me.

"I'm (age)." I replied.

"How old can you get?" he asked me.