Damian x reader

Requested by: FunnyBone330

Soulmate AU

~~~~~

"I love you~" I rolled my eyes at the 2 sitting in front of me.

"Can you 2 get a room?" I asked trying to do my homework that was due tomorrow.

"You're just jealous you don't have your soulmate yet." Wally teased and I threw my eraser at him.

"... I'm going to my room." I said and grabbed my things so I could pass my class, probably.

~~~~~

In this world, there are soulmates. There are different ways to tell who your soulmate is.

Some people can tell with color. They either can't see color until coming until contact with their significant other, or seeing only one color, which is the others eye color. 

Some have a string tied around their finger, that leads to their soulmates. Though there are certain people in the world who can cut these strings and retie them to another person.

Others have a timer on their wrist that counts down to when they meet their significant other. 

And lastly, there are those who have the first words their soulmate is going to say to you on your first meeting. 

I... have a word.

~~~~~

"Nice drawing." I looked at the words on my wrist.

"I don't even draw, or take drawing classes." I muttered and sighed and re focused back on my homework.

"(Y/n), we're going out!" Wally yelled and I heard the door close. I rolled my eyes, and gave up on homework and went to take a shower and watch tv until I had to sleep.

~~~~~

I was walking past the art class. My friend was sick, and made me go to her house, during my lunch period, to get her work, so I could turn it in for her. I arrived in front of the room and opened the door and I walked in, and hit someone, dropping the papers

"Sorry." I said looking down trying to find the paper.

"My fault." I said and I picked up some papers and sorted through them, and finally found my friends.

"Here. these are yours." I said.

"Nice drawing." he said and I looked up seeing it was Damian Wayne.

"I-its not mine... It's my friends." I said hiding the picture behind me. "It's my friends." I said.

He smiled and rolled up his sleeve showing me what was written on his wrist. He then pointed to my wrist. "I saw." he said.

I smiled and held out my hand, "I'm (Y/n) West." I answered.

"Damian Wayne." he said shaking my hand.

"S-so, do you want to-... go on a date?" I asked.

"I think I should be the one to ask you." he said and I smiled.

"Today after school?" I asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"I'll pay." he smiled and I nodded.

"I'll pay for dessert." I said.

"Fine." he said and I smiled.

"I-I have to go turn this in.. for my friend." I smiled.

"I'll see you after school." I smiled and nodded as he walked away.

I brought out my phone and called Wally.

"What?" he answered.

"I found my soulmate." I said smiling passing the paper to the teacher and leaving.

"Cool, who is it?" he asked.

"Damian." I said.

"Oh sweet." he said and I hung up.

~At the West Household~

...

...

...

...

"Wait, Dick's kid brother?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its a bit short