Batbros x batsis

Requested by: -x-hunter-x-

~~~~~~~

"Why are we doing this?" Dick asked sitting down on the chair.

"I don't want to be doing this either." Jason said sitting against the couch.

"Stop complaining." I said. "Close your eyes Tim." I said and he did as told. I gently placed the eye shadow over his eyelid.

"I'm not so pleased with this either." Damian said with his arms crossed.

"Some tea?" Alfred asked. The boys looked up to see Alfred, lipstick and all.

"Dear god."

"Jesus Christ."

"What the hell.."

(who do you think said each?)

"I'll place them here." Alfred left a tray of 5 cups on the table and walked away.

"Does that mean Bruce is also..." Jason looked at me.

I smiled and nodded. "I'm doing his after he comes home from his meetings." I said and grabbed some blush and brushed it onto Tim's cheeks. I finished it with some lipstick and let Tim go.

"Dick, your turn." I called and Dick moved his chair to sit in front of me. 

"Fine." he said and sighed looking up at me.

"Relax." I said and grabbed some toner and moisturizer.

"What are you going to do anyway?" Dick asked.

"Who knows." I mumbled and grabbed an eyeliner. "Look up." I mumbled and he did as I carefully drew the line.

"This feels so weird." He grumbled.

"Stop talking." I said smiling as he teared up a bit. "You baby." I said and grabbed a tissue and dabbed his tears away.

I then moved on to his eyelashes, and eyebrows. "God, no wonder Barbara takes forever." Dick said as I redid his eyebrow again.

"Shush, your talking is making this harder." I said as I carefully drew the shape and colored in his eyebrow.

"I'm going out for a smoke." Jason said.

"Don't you try escaping." I said glancing at him.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said and went towards the door.

"You think he's going to try and run?" Dick asked.

"Definitely." I said and heard a thud against the door. We all turned and Jason was dragged in by Cassie and she made him sit on the couch.

"I tried to warn you." I said.

"Did not." He said and groaned rubbing his neck.

"She got you good huh?" Dick asked.

"She got me from behind." Jason said.

~timeskip~

After about 3 more hours, I finished the makeup for all of the boys. "Well, don't you look beautiful." Babs said taking a photo of Dick.

"I'm amazed you got Damian to put up with it." Bruce said as I finished his makeup.

"I'm just that talented." I smiled.

"Yes, it would seem so." Bruce said looking at himself in the mirror.

"Alright, everybody in for a picture!" I said grabbing my phone and creating a makeshift stand and aimed it at all of us, and put on a timer and ran to my spot.

"Everybody smile!" I said settling in at the front, and in the middle of everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this is short.