Damian x Superman's Daughter! Reader

Requested by: z_4244

Short...

~~~~~

"I look forward to working with al of you!" I smiled at the Titans standing in front of me.

I looked over all of them and paused. "Dad, where's Robin?" I asked looking up at my father.

"He may be out with your brother." he said and I pouted.

"That's not fair, it's my first day, Rob should be here.." I said kicking a pebble on the ground. The pebble flew and hit the glass window of the tower, and it cracked, shattering and hitting the ground. "... Sorry.." I mumbled.

"I'm sure Robin will be back soon, why don't you make friends with the others first?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'll pay for the window..." I mumbled looking up at the orange alien.

"Don't worry about it, it was an accident." she said and I nodded.

They led me inside and gave me a tour of the tower. "This will be you room." Jaime said and the door slid open and I paused seeing Damian sleeping on the bed and I smiled a bit seeing Jon sleeping on the floor. They both were wrapped in streamers and a hand made banner saying Welcome was laying on the bed. I whispered, "Jon." He sat up and saw me and looked around and he untangled himself and hurried out and the door closed behind him.

"You're early!" He said quietly so he wouldn't wake Damian.

"It's 1 in the afternoon Jon." I said showing him the clock on Jaime's phone.

"We overslept.." he said hanging his head.

He then look back and at me. "Go hang out with the others for a while. Damian spent like a week planning on how to surprise you." Jon explained.

I smiled and nodded. "I'll come back around 4?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks." He hugged me and I hugged him back. He rushed back into the room and I left with Jaime who said he'll show me how the sparring room works.

~~~~~

I smiled as I pinned Raven to the mat. "I win~" I cheered and flew up and landed across from her. "That was fun!" I said and Raven got up and dusted herself off.

I saw the time and I was 4. I saw Jaime and he nodded and he led me back to my room. I saw Jon as he was leaving and my door slid open. Confetti rained down and I smiled seeing Damian with a present with the Welcome banner behind him. I stepped into the room, the door closing behind me and stopped in front of him. He gave me the box and I opened it and smiled seeing it was a photo album. I picked it up and opened it. The first few pages had me, him and Jon all hanging out, and then it was blank pages. I looked up at Damian and he had a polaroid camera. He pulled me next to him and took a picture of me and my gift with the banner, then with him and me and the banner, and I saw in the background it was Jon holding a peace sign. I smiled and put them into the album and turned seeing Jon was already gone. 

I placed the album on the bed and turned to Damian who was slightly blushing. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you Dami." I said in broken Arabian.

I pouted as he laughed at my attempt. "Your welcome." he said seeing me pouting and held my hand tightly in his. "Welcome to the team." he said and I nodded.

"I look forward to working with you." I said and hugged him. 

~~~~~

Sorry it was short!!