Jason x reader

Requested by: GucciBread

~~~~~~

"I love you." Jason said hugging me as we lay in bed together. "And I love you." he whispered running his hand over my baby bump.

"What do you think, boy or girl?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." he smiled and kissed the ring on my finger. "As long as its yours." he smiled and I rolled my eyes hitting him and he smiled kissing my cheek.

"Are you going on patrol tonight?" I asked him, playing with is hair.

"No." he immediately answered. 

"Jay, you've been avoiding patrol ever since I told you I was pregnant." I said.

"I don't want anything to happen to you while I'm gone." he said hugging me tight.

"I understand... but you have responsibilities." I said and he pouted while staring at me. "If it makes you feel better, I'll stay at the manor while you are out on patrol, alright?" I asked.

"Still.." he sighed and I brought his face up to mine, and kissed him. He responded to my kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck. We pulled apart and he peppered my face with kisses. "I love you.. so much." he whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled and he smiled and sat up, and went to the closet to get his Red Hood uniform. "I'll drop you off at the manor before starting patrol." he said.

"I can take care of myself. Go be a hero." I smiled sitting up in bed. He got changed in about 5 minutes and he walked towards me, placing his mask on the bed, kneeling in front of me, holding my hands. 

"Call me when you leave the house, when you get in the car, and when you get to the manor. I'll call Alfred to come pick you up." he said. I didn't argue, knowing that he was just being over protective. "Dress warmly, it gets cold at the manor. Be carful since there are lots of stairs, Demon might have weapons hidden in the manor, so stay away from his room. And Replacement's room will stink of coffee, and you might get sick from he smell, so be careful when you go past his room. My rooms a bit messy.. maybe you could stay in the guest room.." he rambled.

I smiled and cupped his face in my hands. "Jay, babe?" I asked and he looked at me. "I'll be okay." I said and kissed his forehead. "Be safe out there." I said and he smiled, and hugged me tightly.

"I'll be back before you know it. Make sure to sleep early." he whispered. He continued in hugging me. Before I could comment, "Just a little longer.." he mumbled and I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

Jason eventually left after calling Alfred, and I began packing a bag of clothes, and some of Jason's things.. since I liked the smell his cologne on his clothes, not weird at all.

I grabbed my keys, and walked through the house, making sure I didn't forget to turn anything offer and made sure all the windows and things were locked. I was about to open the door when I heard the sound of rushing footsteps and picked up a few words from the people rushing by, needing a place to "hide their stash." I closed the door and quickly locked it. I heard them pass the door to our complex. I brought out my phone, and was about to call the cops when I heard the sound of someone hitting the walls and ground outside. Then it got quiet, I cautiously leaned towards the door to try hear something, until something, r someone hit my door. I jumped back in surprise. "Hey, unlock the door!" I recognized Jason's voice. I unlocked and opened the door finding the thugs all uncurious on the ground. 

Before I could ask, Jason pulled me in to a tight hug. "Thank god..." he whispered.

"What happened?" I asked.

"A drug deal gone bad. About a block away.. I was worried they might end up here.. even though the chances were slim." he said walking into the apartment, closing the door behind him, taking off his helmet and mask, burying his face in my neck, gripping my clothes in his enclosed fists.

I simply said nothing and ran my fingers through his hair and rubbed his back. ".. Do you want to stay at the manor for the next few months.." he asked me.

"At the manor? Will the others not mind?" I asked him.

"If they have a problem, I'll kill em." he grumbled. I smiled, kissing his head.

"Whatever you say love." I said continuing to play with his hair.

The next day, Jay helped me pack a bunch of bags full of clothes for my stay at the manor.