Tim x reader

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I glanced at my clock. 5:45 AM. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I went into my bathroom, and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went out into my kitchen and made myself a coffee. I went back into the living room and saw me sleeping finance. Tim, in his suit, his belt and mask on the table, and a closed laptop on his lap. I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Good morning kitten." I whispered and played with his hair before getting the coffee. I poured the coffee into my mug. I left Tim's one empty since he would pour it for himself when he woke up. I put in my cream and sugar and took a sip. I looked at the time and it was 6. I had to work at 7, so I was in no big rush. I felt arms lazily go around my waist.

"Morning.." he mumbled and buried his face in my neck.

"You can sleep in the room." I said and placed my hand over his.

"No... it's fine." He said and reached over to the coffee pot and poured it in his mug.

"I'll buy you some donuts if you want from downstairs." I said softly and turned around.

"... I'll buy them myself later.." He yawned and picked me up and sat me down on the counter. He pulled a stop over with his foot and sat on it. He then leaned forward, wrapping his arms around my waist again and placed his head on my chest, and sighed.

"Something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Liar." I whispered and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Sorry.." he said and rubbed circles on my back with his thumb.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For being busy, working late, not sleeping with you, not helping plan the wedding.. all that.." he said and looked up at me.

"Don't be, It's okay." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you.." he said and faced me smiling with slightly pink cheeks.

"And I love you, and I love my job, so please let me go?" I asked and he pouted and let me go. I went into our room and quickly got changed.

"Don't stay in the house and work, go out and do something, maybe with your brothers." I said and he smiled back at my nagging.

"Yes, mom." He said and I walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss.

"Don't walk around in your suit dummy." I whispered before grabbing my bag and left.

~timeskip~

It was around 6 PM when I got home. I unlocked the door to the apartment and smiled at the sight in front of me.

"Welcome home." Tim said looking out he window.

"You at least left thw house in civilian clothes, right?" I asked putting my bag on the side.

"Yeah, I'm getting ready for patrol." He said grabbing his coffee from the table. "Also, Dick got you a gift from (country)." He said and looked out his window.

"Oh! Really?!" I quickly went into the room and saw a small box with blue and black wrapping paper and a bird looking bow. I opened it and it was a shirt with (fav show)'s logo.

I quickly texted Dick a thank you. I went back out to see Tim, who was obviously upset.

"Timmy?" I walked over to him, and moved his cape and sat down next to him

"Mm?" He asked.

"What's wrong?" I asked and moved his coffee into his other hand before taking his hand and playing with his gloved fingers.

"Nothing... just thinking." He said and turned to look down at me.

"About?" I asked and he sighed softly.

"I think your brother still hates me." Tim said softly.

"He doesn't hate you, he's just not fond of you." I said and laced our fingers together.

"Well, I would prefer him to like me before we get married. I saw him today and he ignored me, but not without glaring at me.." he sighed.

"Aw my poor birdie." I laughed softly and moved the laptop and everything he was holding onto the table.

"It's not funny." He said pouting.

"Conner hates everyone." I said and moving so I was on Tim's lap. He looked up at me and pulled me down into a hug and started playing with my hair. "Besides, you're going to marry me, not my brother. All that matters is, that I love you." I said and kissed him.

I was about to pull away, but I felt him pull me closer. I felt his tongue on my lip, and I smiled a bit and opened my mouth. He squeezed my waist and we pulled apart for air.

"Yeah, guess you're right." He said and smiles up at me.

"Of course I am." I laughed and he brought me in for another kiss.

"You're going to be late for patrol." I mumbled as he kissed my collarbone.

"Might be.." he muttered and I gasped feeling something... poking me.

"Now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Fine, but you are taking that off yourself." I said and got off and walked into the room, with a teasing sway of my hips.

~and imagine the rest~

This may be a bit eh