Tim x reader

"How does he do that..." I thought as I watched Robin training with Nightwing. "It looks so simple, and I cannot do it... I mean... his fingers move at an amazing pace that make it so entertaining to watch.." I put my chin in my palm and continued to stare.

"You know, that's getting creepy." I humped and saw that it was my brother, Garfield.

"Oh... I guess I was staring... for a while.." I mumbled.

"You should talk to him. It's not hard." He said and sat down next to me.

"That's easy for you to say, you get along with everyone." I said and lay my head on his shoulder.

No one knew we were related, except for M'gann, Nightwing and the Justice League. We really don't have any similar traits, because I was adopted. My powers are simply telekinesis, M'gann and Martian Manhunter is my mentor.

"(H/n), can you help me with something?" I looked up at Robin.

"Sure." I smiled and gave Garfield a quick hug and left with Robin.

We got to Robin's room, and I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck. "You really shouldn't stare at people, especially during training. It's distracting." Robin mumbled and I turned around.

"Sorry Rob." I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"Why were you staring anyway?" He asked walking towards the bed.

"I liked it when you twirled your staff..." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked smiling at me.

"Shut up, I know you heard me." I pouted.

He laughed and then held my hands. "Would you like me to teach you?" He asked and I nodded with reddened cheeks.

"Yes please." I mumbled and I felt him pull me into a warm hug. "What did you need help with though?" I asked him curious.

"I'm tired. Needed to recharge.." he said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer and buried his head into my abdomen. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Cutie." I teased and he held me tighter.

~~~~~
Kinda short