DickGrayson!Daughter!Reader x Bart Allen

Requested by: soperret

~~~~~

"We're back." I smiled hugging my dad as we came in through the Zeta Tubes.

"Did you have fun?" he asked and looked past me at Tim.

"Lots." I smiled.

"Speak for yourself." Tim said rubbing his back.

"He was thrown through a wall." I said. "Sorry Uncle." I smiled.

"I still can't believe you got a kid." Uncle Tim said to my father.

"I can't believe it either." I said and my dad ruffled my hair.

"Sparrow!" I turned seeing it was Bart.

"Hey Bart." I smiled at him.

"Did you just get back?" he asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Let's go then! I got this new game!" Bart said grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"Hey wait!" I heard my dad yell in the distance.

Bart ran all the way to the room he used in the Mountain. "You got a new game?" I asked.

"Yeah, its a remake of an old classic." Bart said grabbing a controller and sitting on the floor. I smiled and jumped onto his bed and he gave me a controller. I placed my head on his head and wrapped my arms around his head, holding the controller in front of him. "I can't see like this!" Bart complained looking up at me.

"Want me to move?" I asked.

".. No.." he answered and I smiled kissing his head.

"... When are you going to tell your dad?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"Us?" Bart said.

"Well, I think... eventually." I said pressing the start button on the game.

"When is eventually?" he asked as he picked his character and I picked mine.

"When I'm sure he won't hunt you down and give you an interrogation." I said as the game started.

~~~~~

We played 5 rounds, and I won each one.

"Hey, let's get something to eat." I said looking down at Bart.

"Not until I win!" he whined.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked smiling knowing he couldn't exactly resist food.

"... 5 minutes." he said and ran out of the room and I smiled walking out to the kitchen to see Bart making himself a sandwich.

"Want some?" he asked.

"Yes please." I said sitting on the bar stool on the island table. He smiled and made (fav sandwich). He placed it on a plate and gave it to me, "Lunch, is served." he said dramatically.

"Thank you" I smiled as he sat next to me and we ate together.

"Where's mine?" I turned seeing it was dad, he changed into his cities.

"Make your own." I smiled.

"Hurry up, he's is going to complain if we're late." he said and I nodded.

"Thanks for the food Bart, play again next time?" I asked.

"Definitely." he said.

~~~~~

"So, he's your boyfriend?" Dad asked as I exited out of the Zeta tube.

"You were eavesdropping." I sighed.

"Of course I was." he smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, "And?" I asked.

"I approve." Dad said ruffling my hair.

"Thanks dad." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Don't tell Wally, he'll never shut up about it if you do." he said.

"Promise." I smiled as we got a cab and went to Wayne Manor for a family dinner... yay...

~~~~~

Sorry... it's on the short side......