Tim x reader

Requested by: HiyafolksUwU

Sorry if this isn't what you expected!!!
Also, Sorry for not updating!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girls on this side please, and the boys follow Jax to the boy's rooms! Please meet in the common area after dropping off your things!" Our supervisor Lily spoke in a loud voice. I sighed fanning myself with my hand. This was how my summer started, Geek camp. I just wanted to stay home, watch tv and game all day, but I guess this is fine. I can try find others who like the same games as me and try connect.

I left all my belongings in my room and went to the common room. We started off with a tour of the facilities. We would be here for two weeks, playing different games, projects and exercises. Everyone had a partner so that no one would get lost. "Everyone pull a number to find your partner!" Jax said walking around with a box. There were only an even 20 of us, so it split evenly. I pulled out the number 3 from the box and waited until everyone got their papers. 

"Are you number 10?"

"5 here!"

Others began looking for their partners. I looked around and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and froze, it was the one and only freaking Tim Drake, the third Wayne ward, son, whatever people call him. "3?" he asked and I smiled, nodding.

It's not that I don't like him, I just know nothing about him, except for rumors. We started the tour and neither of us spoke a word to each other. I wasn't even listening to the explanations since I was too conscious of Tim. He seemed nice enough, and kept a reasonable distance away from me. He also didn't seem to mind the silence too much. 

After the tour, we were given the rest of the day to ourselves. I just sat in the shade, and entered a community chat of a game that I liked playing. Many people were talking about the upcoming updates and which weapons, skins, characters they were most looking forward to, while others where crying over their broke selves. 

I added my own input here and there, but had fun scrolling through the conversations. "You play?" I jumped, scared out of my life and held my phone down, hiding the screen and seeing who it was that spoke. It was Tim. He was looking at me with an innocent, yet confused face. He smiled and asked if he could sit next to me, and I nodded.

"Do you play?" I asked him.

"Sometimes." he replied.

"What.. rank?" I asked.

"What rank are you?" he asked me.

"... Master." I answered.

"Really? I'm only on Diamond." he sighed and I smiled a bit as he seemed to be pouting.

"How long have you been playing?" I asked.

"I started this year." he answered.

"That's not a bad rank then." I said and he smiled. 

"Hard to find more time to play.." he said.

"We can play together and I'll help then." I said.

"The bosses are the most annoying." he said, placing his head on his palm, and his elbow on his leg.

"Really? They all follow an attack pattern, so once you know the pattern, and have the right characters to counter it, it isn't that bad." I said.

"Attack pattern?" Tim asked.