Jason x reader

~~~~~~
"Jason, we're late." I said as he came out of the room fixing his tie.

"The party is in 2 hours." He said grabbing his keys.

"Yes, but it takes 30 minutes to get there! 1 hour, if traffic is bad." I said and he groaned.

"The things I do for you.." he said kissing me before we walked out the door.

We were on our way to my HighSchool reunion. Me and Jay went to different HighSchools so he didn't want to come since he wouldn't know anyone, but I convinced him. (That was a loong night of convincing if you get my drift.)

"We're here!" I smiled as Jason pulled up to the hotel where the reunion was being held. Jason acted like a gentlemen and opened my door for me and helped me out of the car, then escorting me inside.

"You look beautiful" Jason whispered in my ear as we went in through the door.

"Aw, you flatter me Jay. You don't look too bad yourself." I said and got a name tag for myself and Jason.

We went in through one more door and I saw lights and heard the loud chatter.

I saw a few of my friends and I gave Jason a quick peck before going over to them and talk. Jason came over later and I introduced him. My female friends just smirked at me and teased me about how he must be in bed, based on his figure. I would just elbow them out of embarrassment. My male friends just got to know Jason, his favorite cars, motorcycles, teams, drinks, all that guy stuff.

After a while, Jason gripped my hand and I smiled at him. "You're gonna be fine, I'll get some drinks." I said into his ear so he could hear me and I kissed his haw before going to get some "red punch"

I got 2 glasses and started to scoop out the drinks. After going to so much if Bruce's charity balls and Galas, I knew how to pour drinks, dance and act properly. I turned to find Jason and a few girls around him.

I recognized them as our schools own Mean Girls. They obviously had their faces done to look younger. I easily walked back to Jason and gave him his drink and he took it. The girls glared at me and I pulled Jason down for a kiss making them furious and they stomped away. "So, what did they want~?" I asked sipping my drink.

"Well, my number, my job and- this party is annoying can we go home already?" He asked.

"Are you that bored?" I asked and he nodded.

"One dance, then we can leave." I said and he sighed nodding.

"Remember what you said." He said holding my hand.

"Mhmm." I smiled and he put our drinks down and just on time, a slow song started to play. We both danced together in perfect harmony.

"We never get to dance together at the balls or galas. You always get pulled away by golden boy, or replacement or demon." He said as he pulled me closer and rest his hands on my hips.

"I know, this is nice." I said and lay my head on his chest. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck.

The song ended and Jason and I left. "Well I had fun." I said walking back to the car.

"Your friends are great." Jason said opening my door for me to get in.

He got in the car and he sighed and loosened his tie. "At fucking last!" He said throwing his tie to the backseat and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you for holding back your swears while inside." I said and he just looked at me and then down and smirked.

He placed a hand on my chin and pulled me closer and he whispered in my ear, "You know, I cannot wait to go home and rip that off your fucking body."

I blushed and pushed him away, "just drive, you horny idiot.." I said as he started the car.

We got home and we went into our room. I took off all my jewelry and put my heals away. I then reached behind me to unzip my dress.

(Your imagination can go from there)

~~~~~~~~~~