Dick x reader part 2

Requested by:  bikergirlforlife

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a few days since my visit from Batman. Once again, my father was caught and thrown into Arkham. I hated it whenever he was put in here, he was a horrible father, always beating me, talking down to me, forcing me to do things, torturing me, just for laughs. I could hear his laugh echoing throughout the prison. Another reason I like being in solitary confinement, and why I wanted to stay in solitary confinement for my life sentence, was that only guards come by, no cell mates, no chance of my father knowing I'm here. Besides, his cell is in a different part of the building, on a lower floor. No reason for him to come up to the this floor.

"Lights out!" I heard the guard yell through my door and I climbed into my small metal bed with only a thin blanket, and a small pillow. It usually takes Joke a few days until he breaks out again at Arkham, and-

"Breakout!" I heard yelling and running.

"There it is.." I muttered, knowing that it'll be a while before things quiet down again. I reached inside my pillow case and took out the candle from Batman. I flipped it on, watching the warm glow of the candle. I smiled touching the tip, imagining the warmth. I heard doors being blown open and yelling of freed inmates. "Leave her. She actually wants to rot in here. Freaking mental if you ask me." I heard someone say in front of my door.

"Let's just take her for fun." someone else said.

I frowned hearing their conversation. I hid the candle back in my pillow case. Even if they dd break in here.. and have their fun.. I don't want the candle to be damaged in the midst of it.

"Hey! Get back here!"

"Shit run!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

I heard the running grow louder and then fade into the distance. I relaxed knowing they were now gone. I reached for my pillow again, about to take out the candle again, when the lock on my cell was opened. I heard the metallic creak as the door opened. "Well, well, well. Lookie here." I heard the voice that I knew so well. I turned seeing it was Joker, wearing one of the guard uniforms, twirling a key around his finger. "Come here." He said and grabbed the chain that was around my hands. He threw me out of the cell, against the metal railing. I groaned hoping none of my bones were broken. I slowly sat up and looked up at Joker. "Let's go boys!" he yelled.

"No, stop it.." I mumbled seeing 2 big goons of his walk towards me. "Let me go!" I yelled holding onto the metal rail. "Stop!" I tried kicking them, even though my back was screaming in pain, telling me to stop moving.

"Annoying little brat!" I felt something cold and hard hit the back of my head and everything went black.

~~~~~~~

The news traveled fast of the breakout at Arkham Assylum. Dick, being all the way back in Bludhaven heard of it as well. "(Y/n).." was the first thing he said looking at the news program on his laptop. Without question, without thought, he suited up, got on his bike, and made his way to Gotham City.

~~~~~~~

I woke up, feeling immense pain in my head, constant throbbing, and my vision was just red. I glanced around, recognizing the place. It was my room from when I was with Joker. The room was empty, but I still had a bed. The chains on my hands were gone, but instead my foot was chained to a weighted ball. I didn't want to try get up, I moved to the back wall, and used the wall, to make my way to the bed.

I lifted a trembling hand up to the back of my head, where I remember being hit. I winced at the first touch. There was a large bump, and I could feel stitches going along my head, from the bottom left of my head to the top right. I bit my lip, and sat down on my bed. "I wanna go home.." I sniffled, but then smiled. "Right... this is home..." I mumbled and wiped my eyes and nose.