Tim x reader

Requested by: 1-800-oblivion

I'm not good with riddles, so sorry in advance!

~~~~~

I fixed my mask as I stood next to Tim. "Batgirl, you and Red Robin will take care of the riddler case." Batman said.

"Okie dokie." I said and he gave us a hard rive of the files.

"Good luck." Batman said and we waved bye going to our own little base to sort out all the evidence. 

~~~~~

"I'm going to check this place out." I said looking at one of the files.

"Why?" Tim asked.

"It's the most recent one, but there was no riddle. Maybe GCPD missed something." I said putting the address into my wrist computer.

"Be safe." he said.

"You know it." I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting on my motorcycle and riding off down the empty streets.

~~2 hours later~~

"She's late..." Tim said looking at the time. He looked at her GPS tracker, and she was still in the building. He decided to call her. "Batgirl? Respond. Have you found something?" he asked.

"Hello Robin."

"Riddler..." Tim said clenching his fist. "Where is she?" He asked.

"You know the rules, answer my riddles or she'll meet her doom!" and the line went dead.

Tim went to the last known location and saw a card on the floor.

"What has branches and leaves and no bark?" 

"Library." he answered. "But there are many libraries.. Which one could he mean..." Tim looked around the room to see if there was something he missed. He then noticed the ground had something on it. He bent down and scanned it with his wrist computer. It was carpet fibers. This certain brand was used in Gotham Central Library.

~~~~~

Something was taped to the door..

"I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, water but no fish."

"A map.." He looked around and saw on one of the tables was a book. One of the pages was folded and he opened it. It was a map of the city. A little post it was stuck inside it, along with a small photo. The photo was of Batgirl, tied to a chair, gagged, glaring at the camera. The post it held a riddle.