Jason x reader

I forgot who requested this!
~~~~~~

"Everyone, this is your new team mate." Batman introduced me.

"Hi, you can just call me (Y/n)." I smiled.

"You don't have a hero name?" Wondergirl asked me.

"Well, I could just make up one, but all the things I think of, I didn't like, so I'll just go by (Y/n). If you guys want just call me (First letter initial)." I said.

"Alright then, well, let's give you a tour." Nightwing said and I smiled at him.

He and Robin gave me the tour as the others went to do their own thing. "Why suddenly join us?" Tim asked me.

"Outlaws are fun, but mom convinced me to join you guys." I said looping an arm around Dick's shoulders.

"I'm amazed he let you come." Tim said.

"He doesn't know." I said quietly.

"Seriously? You just left?" Dick asked.

"... yup." I said.

"He's going to be so pissed." Dick said laughing and I smiled in return.

"You seriously couldn't think of a hero name?" Tim asked.

"Well, Wondergirl is taken. So is Batgirl, and batwoman." I said. "Wonderbat, or anything like that is weird." I mumbled.

"You don't have to use their names in yours." Dick said to me.

"... well,... shut up." I punched Dick and he winced cradling his arm.

"Hey, I held back!" I said as he acted like I broke it.

"It still hurts!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~

After getting a full tour, it was late so I was heading back to my place, that I shared with my boyfriend. I got off the elevator and got my keys from my bag.

I put the key into the slot and before I could turn it, the door was pulled open and I was pulled into a hug. "Where the fuck have you been!" He said burying his face into my shoulder.

"Jay.." I ran my fingers through his hair. "Let's talk inside." I said and he pulled me in and closed the door behind us.

We moved to the couch and I told him where I was. "You're joining them?" Jason asked.

"Well, yeah." I said and sat next to him, "but if you need my help, I'll come, no matter what." I said to him.

"It's fine... its a chance to be closer to your mom and Bruce at the same time." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and he kissed me softly.

"Must be hard living as the daughter of Batman and Wonderwoman." He said and I nodded.

"My parents think of each other as friends. Bruce practically raised me and gave me a comfortable life. Mom, she was always there, but only if I called." I said and sighed.

"Alright no more talk about parents." Jason said hugging me close. "By the way, why couldn't you make some food before leaving. I had to eat Roy's garbage for breakfast." Jason complained.

I smiled and pet his head. "Cant have been that bad." I said.

"He messed up cereal babe." Jason said annoyed and I laughed into my hand. "Golden boy knows how to make cereal! Its cereal first!" Jason complained and I just continued laughing.

"Stop laughing!" Jason said and I wiped the tears from my eyes and I kissed him.

"I'll make you breakfast tomorrow." I said and he squeezed me tight.

"Better." He mumbled kissing my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Srry its a bit short