Batbros x batsis

Requested by: Minibuganette

~~~~~~

"Ready?" I smiled at Batman as I fixed my mask on my face.

"I can do this dad." I smiled and he nodded, hugging me.

"Hey, we're here too." Dick said.

"Sorry." I smiled and waited for dad to be ready as he climbed into the batmobile, and I climbed in after. 

"Drive carefully." I waved at my 4 brothers as they went on ahead.

"I want my own bike." I pouted as dad began driving.

"I know." he simply said as we went through various roads. "Did you review the report?" he asked and I nodded.

"I have everything ready." I smiled and watched the GPS on the screen as we got closer to the rendezvous.

~~~

I climbed out of the batmobile as we arrived on a secluded island a few hundred miles away from Gotham City. My 4 brothers came out of hiding, "Be careful squirt." Jason pat my head and went to his designated spot.

I shared a glance with Damian and he gave me a brief nod and went in a separate direction. Tim hit my shoulder a bit and smirked before taking off. "Call if something happens." I turned to Dick and nodded as he left as well.

I turned to my dad again who nodded. "You can do this." he said and I turned and made my way into the compound.

Jason was our sniper, since he is the best with a gun. Dick and Damian are going to cut off the escape routes, and Tim is going to cut off all connections to the outside world. While Dad is going to be the diversion so they aren't doing regular patrol routes. I was to sneak into base and get as much info as I can about the cult and the members, and their objectives. Apparently they had everything as paper, not trusting the internet, which is smart, I guess, but is annoying as hell.

I looked down at the room below me, and silently dropped down, seeing it was empty. I started looking through the files and cabinets, looking for valuable information. I finally found the correct file and began taking pictures, uploading them to a separate file that linked to the batcomputer.

I heard a loud explosion, and turned up my comms. "I think now would be a good time to leave." I heard Jason.

"What happened?" Tim asked.

"Someone set of the alarms." Tim replied.

"Was it you dumbass?" Jason asked Tim.

"Be nice." I scolded, making my way to escape.

"(Y/n), you have to hurry." Dick said.

"I'll be fine, I'm quick." I said as I neared the exit. I paused hearing someone talking, rather calmly despite the building about to blow up. I turned left instead of right for the exit, and found the source of the sound. 

I turned down my comms so I could hear the conversation better. "Has everything been set?"

"Yes, everything was transferred to Beta- A01." the other replied.

"Very well." the other said. "Burn this place to the ground." he said.

"Understood." the other replied and began talking into a device on the nearby table.

I frowned and turned to tell the others about the self destruction. However, as I turned, I had applied to much pressure on my hand, causing the grate below me to fall, and I fell with it. I landed with a loud thud, staring at the 2 men in front of me. "Well shit." I thought as they looked at each other, than at me. Without a word, they exchanged a look, and one of them pulled out a gun, and everything faded away as a loud bang was the last thing I heard.