Batbros x Batsis! Reader

Requested by: Tardis_67_221B

Hope you like it!!

Also, I know nothing about surfing!

~~~~~

"Slow down!" Dick said as I pulled everyone down to the beach. We were enjoying what we could of our week vacation in, the Bahamas. 

"I want to find a nice spot!" I said pouting seeing everyone was just calmly walking.

"This section of the beach has been reserved for us for the whole week, you know that right?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, but still, you guys are wasting daylight." I said.

We found a spot on the practically empty beach and we all rolled out our towels and took off our sandals. Jason set the color down, and Tim placed the umbrellas into the sand. "Damian, (Y/n), come here." Dick called and he was holding the sunscreen in his hand.

"I can do it myself." I said sitting down in front of him.

"Yes, but you always miss a spot." Damian said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm going diving." Jason said getting some things out of his bag.

"I'm going to swim." Damian said.

"I'm going to explore the area." Tim said.

"Then I guess I'm watching our things?" Dick said.

"What are you going to do?" Tim asked me.

"Something." I smiled and waved bye before walking towards the water. 

I saw a life guard tower and they had some surfboards sticking out of the sand. I walked over and the life guard looked at me, "How can I help you?" he asked.

"I was wondering if I could rent one of these?" I asked pointing to the surf boards.

"Sure, but I'll need to see some identification, and you'll have to fill out this form, that if any damage appears on the board, you'll have to pay for the repairs." He said and I nodded and showed him my ID, and he told me the price, and I paid it and he gave me the board. 

~~~~~

I set out on the water and paddled out into the ocean. The water was nice and cool, and the waves were a decent size.

I dove under an incoming wave since it wasn't to my liking and sat on the board when I was far out enough. I waited for the perfect wave. I looked back to the beach and saw my brothers there and they seemed to be looking at me. I waved at them and turned back to the ocean and smiled seeing a wave. I started paddling towards it, and when the timing was right, I stood upright, balancing myself out and riding along.

~~~~~

"Is that (Y/n)? Is she surfing?" Dick asked.

"So she's allowed to surf but I can't drive the bat mobile." Damian said.

"Those 2 are completely different things." Tim said.

"What do you know Drake." Damian retorted and Tim just glared at him.

"When did she learn how to surf? Who even taught her?" Dick asked.

"Classes?" Jason said shrugging.

"When would she ever have time for surf classes?" Tim asked.

"I think she looks cool." Jason said and grabbed his snorkel. "See you out there." he said and wade out into the water.

~~~~~

After about an hour of surfing, I returned the board and joined my brothers. Dick immodestly hugged me. "Are you okay?! I saw you fall into he water!!" He panicked and I just smiled and slipped out of his hug.

"I'm fine Dickie, don't have to be so paranoid, I've been surfing since I was 10." I said sitting on my towel.

"Since you were 10?!" Dick asked and I nodded.

"Remember? Alice had a thing for surfing, and she made me learn how to surf with her?" I asked.

"No!" Dick said.

"... Was that not you?" I asked.

"It was me." Jason said coming up to us, holding a shell. "Here." he said tossing it to me. I smiled seeing it was empty and it to my hear, hearing the ocean waves.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." he said sitting on his towel, exhausted.

~~~~~

"Dick, don't do that!" I yelled and flinched seeing him fall into the water as the wave crashed over him.

"Finally found something he can't do." Jason said paddling up next to me.

"That, and keep a girlfriend." Damian said on the other side of me and I just smiled.

"Agreed." I said.

"Where's Tim?" I asked.

"Preparing for the BBQ tonight." Damian said and I turned to see Tim already setting up the grill and stuff. 

"That was brutal." I turned again seeing Dick on his board paddling towards us. "I told you that doing your weird stretches would end badly." I said.

"You did it!" He said.

"That's cause I had practice!" I said splashing him since he was being dumb. "Learn how to stand and walk around on the board before you try doing your weird flips and things." I said and pointed at the wave. "Try again." I said and he groaned and paddled towards it.

"He's complaining even though it was his idea for you to teach us how to surf." Jason said shaking his head.

"I don't even know how to teach how to surf, but I do know what not and what to do." I said as Dick stood, but fell over again.

"You stood up too late!" I yelled and smiled as he swam for his board.

".... Want to go fishing?" Jason asked.

"yeah, I like fish." I said and we paddled for shore.

"Hey, don't leave me here!" I heard Dick yell and the 3 of us began paddling faster.

_____

Hope you like it?