Valentines Special! Part 3: Tim

~Tim's pov~

"Any plans for tonight?" Dick asked as I got home.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You know, Valentine's day, you and that mystery girlfriend of yours." he said as I slipped off my shoes.

"Yes, so?" I asked.

"I see.... So, when can I meet this girlfriend of yours?" Dick asked.

"You can meet her tonight." I said walking towards the stairs.

"Tonight?" he asked.

"Bruce is holding a party at the manor. I invited her." I added.

~timeskip: (Y/n)'s pov~

"Does this look okay?" I turned and my mom looked at me.

"You look fine honey, have fun. Don't get into trouble. Bye." My mom said and nudged me out the door. I stumbled down my stairs and turned back to my house rolling my eyes. I heard a car horn, and turned to see it was Alfred.

"You look splendid Miss (Y/n)." he said opening the car door for me.

"Thank you Alfred." I said slipping into the car.

The drive was quiet, with the sound of music playing in the background.

"We are here." Alfred said and opened the door.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I walked up to the manor and opened the door to see many unfamiliar faces, and some familiar ones. "(Y/n), you look great!" I saw Jason walk up to me and I smiled. 

"Thanks Jay." I smiled. "Where's Tim?" I asked.

"Talking to a few of his friends over there." He said and pointing to the drink area and I nodded.

"Thanks." I said and walked over to see Tim, and I was about to call out to him, when I saw him with a girl with blonde hair. They were standing close together, and the 2 of them seemed to be in a happy conversation laughing. I saw the girl touching his arm a little.

"... He was right, she is pretty." I thought and rolled my eyes, then turned to find one of Damian's pets to hang out with.

"(L/n)." I saw Damian in a red tux, walking towards me with his dog.

"Hey Dami." I smiled and sat down on a chair and Ace ran up to me, licking my face.

"Why are you here, and not with Drake?" he asked petting Ace's back.

"He was talking with this girl, and they seemed to be having fun, so I didn't want to intrude." I said shrugging.

"Oh, you mean Brown. She's a friend from work." Dami said.

"I see." I nodded.

"You can't be jealous, can you?" Damian asked. "It's obvious that Drake loves you." 

"What?" I asked surprised. "He loves... me?" I asked.

"What's going on here?" I turned to see it was Tim and he was looking at all of us.

"I'm taking Ace on a walk." Damian said and left.

"...So..." I said looking up at Tim.

"What were you guys talking about?" Tim asked us.

"Oh, nothing really." I said shrugging.

"Oh really?" Tim asked stepping closer.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"I don't believe you." Tim said stopping in front of me.

"Well, that's all there to be said." I said evading him and walking away.

"(Y/n), c'mon tell me." Tim said holding my hand and pulling me back.

"Fine, I was just told by a little birdie.." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, "That you love~ me~" I teased and he blushed.

"Ugh, I was hoping to tell you that tonight...." he mumbled and kissed my forehead. 

"Aw, you're cute." I said giggling and he smiled and kissed me softly.

"Let's go watch (fav movie) in my room. I'll ask Alfred to make some popcorn." he said and I nodded.

"I love you too~ Tim~" I said as we walked to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is not that good I feel

Next is Damian!