Jason x reader

Warning: Angst

(I'm still not that great with angst so I'm sorry!)

Requested by: @WinterMyth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I bet I can take down more guys than you." I smirked towards Jay as we were both suiting up.

"You wish." he said as he pulled up his boots.

"If I do, what do I get?" I asked pulling on my gloves.

"What do you want?" he asked checking his guns and his ammo.

"What are you willing to get me?" I asked putting in my ear piece and fixing my hair.

"Anything I can afford." he said grabbing his helmet.

"Well, then I want, a date, and you to pay for dinner for once." I smiled and he scoffed. 

"I payed last night." he argued.

"You payed the tip asshole." I said walking to my motorcycle.

"I still payed." he said getting on his own bike and putting his helmet on.

"Some man you are." I said putting on my mask, and turned the engine over on my bike.

"See you out there." he said as he rode past me.

"Are you 2 done flirting?" Dick asked already in uniform walking towards his bike.

"Yup, see you after patrol." I put on my bike helmet and waved bye and rode out of the cave, passing Damian and Bruce as they both got in the bat mobile.

The streets were empty as usual with the few cop patrol cars driving around. "So far seems quiet." I heard Tim over the comms.

"Don't jinx this Timmy." I said turning a curb seeing a few banks that were still locked.

"You believe in those things?" I heard Jason ask.

"You don't?" I asked driving down the road.

"I have something." Barbra said.

"Whats it?" I asked.

I saw the files slide into view on my wind protector, but they were transparent enough to where I could still see the road. "Traffic cams just picked up images of two face and black mask at Pier 38. (Sh/n) and Red hood, you are the closest. Calculating fastest route for the others now." She said.

"On our way." Me and Jason both said.

"SO, what do you think they're planning?" Jason asked.

"Who knows. It's always something to do with smuggling." I said parking my bike about 3 blocks away, and getting my grapple and lifting myself up onto the roof to see Jason already there.

"I'll take you on that bet of yours." he said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Deal." I smiled as we made a run for the pier.

We arrived at the pier and we both stood in the shadows and I clicked a few things on my wrist computer and the mechanics in my lenses whirred and I got a zoomed in view. "Mask has 3 guards with him, two face has 2." I said then turned on my infrared. "About 10 or more in the warehouse, 8 by their cars." I said and my vision returned to normal. "We should do this quietly, that would draw less attention." I said looking at Jason's guns.

"But getting their attention puts them all in one spot easier." Jason said.

"....No." I said.

"Hey, we did it your way last night. My way tonight." he said and tossed me a gun.