Damian x reader

Requested by: @Sarahzzz1212
—————————

"Alright class, today, we will be having a project. Your partners will be the people sitting on your table. Come up and pick a project from this jar." Ms. Abby said and I looked to my right. Damian Wayne. We all sat at 2 person tables. Damian turned to look at me and I immediately looked down.

"I-I'll go pick our project.." I said and hurried up to the front.

Honestly, I was the smartest in class after Damian, but I can never talk to him. When I do, I'm as smart as a cloud. I really like Damian, a lot. But after a year of being lab partners and 2 years of being in the same school... I've seen the prettiest and most popular girls in school ask him out and he's turned them down. If they've been turned down, I have absolutely no chance at all of being his girlfriend.

I picked a piece of paper from a jar. "Alright, Miss (L/n), and Mr Wayne. You're project is too make an airbag, obviously with materials not intended for an airbag." She said and I nodded and got the rubric and graphing paper before going back to my table.

"What are we doing?" Damian asked me.

"W-well... were.... making an airbag.." I mumbled and showed him the paper.

"I see, would you like to come to my house to work on it?" Damian asked and I nodded.

~timeskip~

I got in the limo and silently fiddled with my bag, not wanting to say anything stupid. When we arrived at Wayne manor, I couldn't help but awe at it. I mean, I've seen it in photos and news stories, but it looks even better in person. I walked up the path and inside. The butler, Alfred closed the door when I came in. Damian led me up a flight of stairs and I saw many rooms. I also heard chatter in some of them, or snoring.

A door opened and a guy who seemed 16. "Good afternoon." I greeted him.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"I'm (Y/n)." I said and held my hand out.

"Timothy, but call me Tim." Tim said shaking my hand. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"I'm working on a project with Damian.." I said shyly.

"Cool. Let me know if you need help or if he starts to ignore you." Tim said and walked past me.

I saw Damian was glaring and I hurried up to him. "Sorry" I apologized.

We worked together for the next hour and we took a break. I walked around the manor and bumped into Tim again. "You guys done already?" He asked me.

"No. Just taking a break." I said smiling a bit.

"I'll show you around." Tim said and he geld my hand and pulled me along.

After touring the entire mansion, Tim brought me to his room and I was jealous of all the cool things he had. A smart watch, smart tv, and a brand new top of the line laptop and a comfy bed.

We ended up talking and we got to the topic of who could say the cheesiest and most cringe worthy pick up line.

"That's good" I said laughing. "Ok um, my turn... I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together." I said and Tim just laughed.

"Ok then, how about... They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you." Tim said smirking.

"Oh and I love Disneyland.... I should've thought of that.." I crossed my arms and began to think. "Alright how about,  I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen." I said back to him.

"Hah, classic." Tim said and crossed his legs and staring back at me and I stared at him, both of us getting more competitive. "Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!" Tim said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thats so old." I said.

"Oldie but cheesy." Tim smiled and I lay down on his bed.

"My turn~ Are you sure you're not tired? You've been running through my mind all day." I said and Tim nodded.

"I see, I see..." he nodded and his door suddenly opened. I jumped and turned to see Damian.

"I've been looking for you." Damian said and walked up to me and grabbed my hand. He then pulled me out of Tim's room.

"Bye Tim! Nice hanging out with you!" I called and was back in Damian's room. I turned to Damian and he had a frown on his face.

"Damian?" I asked confused.

"D-do you like Drake?" He asked me.

"Tim?" I asked and Damian nodded. "W-what makes you think that?!" I grew red and Damian just grew slightly pink.

"You were both saying all those pickup lines to each other. It's hard to believe you are not interested." Damian said frowning.

"N-no, I like someone else." I said shuffling my feet.

"Who would that be?" he asked.

"N-nothing. Nvm.." I said shaking my head. "I- I should go home." I said and began packing my things.

"I'm lost..." he started and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I-I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?" He said blushing. I stared at him surprised and laughed a bit. "I have another one... Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?" He looked at me and I blushed. "Am I right?" He asked and I hugged him.

"S-so you like me?" I asked still unsure.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have just embarrassed myself in front of you for no reason." He spoke and I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"That was no kiss." Damian said and brought me to his lips again. I gasped and felt his tongue in my mouth. "That is a kiss." He said as I caught my breath.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it isn't good.