Damian x reader

Requested by: Cottoncandy10121
(sorry I added some things that you didn't request to make this whole thing longer)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Faster!" Talia said as I trained with her.

"Yes." I said and punched her again and she nodded in approval.

"Take a break." Talia said and I nodded again and moved to the side together water. Then Ra's Al Ghul walked in with his grandson, Damian. I bowed my head and glanced at Damian, and then looked at Talia who did a slight motion with her hand and I bowed and quickly and quietly left the room so they could talk. I walked down the quiet hall and found an empty room, and trained on my own. I walked to the wall of weapons and grabbed the 2 Sai's. (The thing Cheshire uses in Young Justice.)

I imagined a man standing where the dummy was and calmed my breathing and adjusted my grip on the Sai and charged at the Dummy, getting in a good series of hits and strikes, leaving holes in various parts of the dummy.

"Mother was right, you are good." I turned to see it was Damian.

I bowed my head out of respect. "Good day." I said and he closed the door behind him.

"You don't have to be so respectful." he said and I smiled.

"If your mother heard that, she'd disapprove." I commented and he picked up a katana.

"Care for a spar?" he asked and I smiled and got my own weapons ready.

"Your move." I said getting into stance.

We continued with these little meet ups and spars for about a year. We were both pretty sure his Grandfather knew, but he has done nothing to stop us if he had.

One night, it was quiet and the stars and moon were out. I couldn't help but look at it. I was wearing a jacket and had climbed onto the roof of the structure from my balcony and lay down, just staring at the sky. I'm pretty sure some guards saw me, but when they saw it was me, they went on with surveillance.

"Seems we both had the same thought." I turned to see it was Damian.

"Good evening." I smiled. "Or, maybe Good night is more appropriate?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"So, do you ever wonder?" he asked me.

"About what?" I asked.

"You're family." he said.

"Not really. I mean, this place is my home, even if it's not where my family is." I said playing with my jacket sleeves. "It would be nice to know what happened to them, and stuff like that.. but I like it here." I smiled and turned my head to look at him.

"Why do you like it here?" he asked.

"You're gonna think it's stupid." I said shaking my head.

"I won't, promise." he said smirking at me.

"I like it here, because you... are here... I guess." I said not looking at him, and just staring at the sky.

"I like that you are here as well." he said and I could hear the small clinks of his boots against the tiles and I felt his presence next to me. I slowly turned and he pressed his forehead against mine.