Jason x reader

Requested by: @Night_Bat

Warning: slight lemon
~~~~

It was a slow night. Since nothing was going on, Jason and I ordered some pizza, and were eating it on the roof of Wayne Tower. "So?" I asked looking at him.

"Fine, the vegetarian, is not that bad." He said and I smiled.

"It's such a quiet night." I said and leaned back and stared up at the sky.

"Well, it won't last long. Tomorrow is probably going to be busy again." He said and lay down on the roof.

"Maybe" I said and lay down next to him.

We talked about random things, stars, work, lunch, shopping, etc. Nothing that made sense. 

"Hey, lay down." Jason said pulling down my arms and I lay down and my head landed on his arm. I turned to him and he was staring at me. I smiled and he smiled in return, and placed his gloved hand on my cheek.

"You look tired." I said to him softly.

"I'm not." He said and I laughed quietly and felt his thumb graze the corner of my mask. 

"Can I?" He asked.

"Only if I can." I said looking at his red mask.

"Me first." He said and slowly pulled off my mask.

I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes, then reached up to pull off his mask. I placed his mask under his helmet, and stared into his blue-green eyes.

"You look great." He mumbled moving my hair.

"Don't I always?" I asked.

"No, not always." He said and I gasped, pouting and punched him.

He smiled and wrapped his other arm over my shoulder and kissed my forehead. I smiled and enjoyed his embrace. I felt Jason's hand travel downward and blushed when it ghosted over my ass.

"Jay!" I pulled away red faced and he just laughed.

"Sorry, but you look ravishing in these clothes." He smiled and moved from my ass to rest on my waist.

"You perv." I said and he just smirked.

"Want to take that back?" He asked his breath ghosting over my lips.

"No.." I said quietly.

"Hm.." He hummed softly and kissed me.

"I love you." He said softly and reached for the zipper on the back of my clothes.

"Here? Now?" I asked.

"Why not?" He asked smiling and zipped it down fully. He pushed my clothes off my shoulders, revealing my bra, and exposing my skin to the crisp night air. 

"It's cold.." I mumbled and he kissed my shoulder.

"Not for long babe." He smirked and started to take off the rest of my clothes.

He kissed down my body, leaving hot spot with every kiss as he went lower. "Jay..." I moaned softly feeling him kiss my waist.

He then began taking off his own clothes and moved on top of me and tangled one hand in my hair, angling my head upwards. "You're such a tease.." I whispered feeling his hand lingering on my waist.

"And you love me for it." he said kissing my neck and I bit my lip as he found my sweet spot and started to bite and suck on it. 

I moaned softly feeling my body grow hot as his hand drifted down towards my privates, and his fingers greed over it, making me jump.

"J-Jay!" I whined and he smiled and gave me a heated and passionate kiss. 

"Can I?" He asked pressing his hands on my privates.

"P-please.." I mumbled staring up at him.

He kissed down to my chest, and began suckling on my breasts, as if he was a baby. He tugged and bit  my breasts multiple times, while also feeling me through my underwear.

I choked on air at the immense amount of pleasure coursing through my body, and I reached a hand out and tangled it into his hair, pulling it, making him moan, and I felt the vibrations on my chest. I the felt him pushing my underwear away, and his fingers now ghosting over my entrance.

"Please... p-put it in!!" I begged and he complied.

I gasped, arching my back and melted in his embrace as he did as he wished with me. I was about to come when, he stopped. He placed a free hand to his ear.

"Dick?" He asked.

"Yeah, got it." He said, and pulled his hand out of me and got dressed. "Dick found a weapons warehouse, gotta go investigate it." He said as if nothing was happening earlier.

"What?! Jason! Get back here!" I yelled as he jumped off the tower and grappled to the other tower.

"Asshole." I mumbled and got dressed, feeling empty, and sticky.

~~~~~~~~

So.... this was.... decent?