~Mothers day Special~

In this one, your the boys mom
~~~~~~~~
"Dick why are we here?" Tim asked.

"Its 3 AM, I just finished patrol. I wanted to sleep." Jason complained.

"I also need rest, I have final exams tomorrow. I want to get full scores and show mother." Damian said sitting on the couch.

"I get it, I get it. You're all tires and have things to do. What are you guys getting mom for mothers day?" Dick asked them.

"Is it already mothers day?" Tim asked looking at his calendar.

"On Sunday." Dick said crossing his arms.

"Mom doesn't really need anything..." Tim said thinking.

"And she doesn't ever want things either." Dick said thinking as well.

"She has practically has everything she needs." Jason said.

"So we have nothing to give mother?" Damian asked.

"... basically." Tim nodded sighing.

"We could always make something." Dick suggested.

"Like what? None of us here are that handy. Unless you count shooting, hacking, cutting or jumping from building to building. We don't build shit." Jason said to Dick.

"Is father getting her anything?" Damian asked.

"Probably." Tim nodded.

"It's gonna look bad if we don't get her anything after all she's done for us." Dick said.

"I have an idea." Tim said smiling.

"Spill." Dick said.

"Alright, so first-" Tim explained his idea to them and they all listened with no interruptions.

"All right, lets do it." Dick said. "We all know what were doing. Lets get started." And everyone left to start working.

~(Y/n)'s pov~

"Bruce, did Dami say when he'll be back?" I asked taking my earrings out.

"He's with Dick, so who knows." He answered and came out shirtless with a white towel around his neck.

"I see." I sighed and walked over to Bruce and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to drink some water and then join you in bed." I smiled and left the room to go downstairs.

As I was in the kitchen, I heard the sound of the bat cave door opening. I turned and saw it was Damian. "Dami, its 4 in the morning, did you ride your bike all the way from Bludhaven?" I asked walking towards him.

"No, we were all in Jason's apartment mother. Nothing to worry about." Damian said.

"You put your suit away right?" I asked running my hands through his charcoal black hair.

"In its case locked and secured." Damian answered.

"All right, off to bed. You have school tomorrow." I said and walked up with him. "If you still feel tired tomorrow morning, you can stay home. And I can call you in sick." I said and kneeled in front of him as we reached his room.

"Goodnight Umi." He said and I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight محاربي الصغير (my little warrior)" I said softly and he went into his room.

I went back to mine and saw Bruce in bed. I crawled in next to him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly.

The next morning, I woke up and saw that Bruce was already gone. I assume he had work. I saw that it was 6:45 AM. I got out of bed an washed up. I was done by 6:55. I made my way to Dami's room. I knocked softly and opened the door. Damian was still asleep like a baby. I smiled and walked over to him and gently shook him awake.