Jason x reader part 2

Since lots of you wanted this, here it is

~~~~~~

Its been a few months since (Y/n)'s death. Jason had become more aggressive, violent, short tempered and more secluded than he used to be. Because of that, Bruce sidelined Jason the past month and a half. 

~~

"Have a nice day." I smiled passing the coffee cup to the customer.

 My name is (Y/n) and I live in Central City. I woke up one day in a hospital, and I had no memory of anything. The nurses said Amnesia was common in cases like mine. All I knew was my name, and age.

I have to take some medications every once in a while for head aches, but other than that, nothing else.

"Hey, (Y/n)." I smiled at the customer.

"Hey Iris, it's nice seeing you today." I said to her.

"You too, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"I feel great." I told her. "My headaches don't come as often, but I still don't remember much." I said. "Well, anyway, your usual?" I asked and she nodded.

~~

"Wally, what are you talking about?" Dick asked as his best friend Wally was spead talking to him over the phone. 

"Just, hold on." Wally said and hung up. The next second, Wally appeared in the Wayne manor living room.

"I said, that we think (Y/n) is alive." Wally said.

"How can she be alive, we buried her body." Dick said to him.

"Iris said she has been meeting (Y/n) in a coffee shop these past couple weeks. She doesn't remember anything, except her name. She said she woke up in a hospital." Wally explained.

".. I'll come with you to Central City. I can't tell Jason this in case it's not true." Dick said and Wally nodded and waited as Dick went to grab a few of his things.

~~

"Hey, (Y/n)!" I looked up smiling seeing it was Wally.

"Hey Wally, what's up?" I asked him.

"I wanted to introduce you to my friend, he's from Bludhaven." Wally said and motioned to the man next to him with black midnight hair and sky blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n)." I answered him.

"I'm Richard, but my friends call me Dick." he smiled at me holding his hand out, and I took it and shook it.

"Well, then it's nice to meet you Dick." I said and offered them to sit with me at my table.

"is today your day off?" Wally asked.

"I just finished my shift." I said and unzipped my jacket a little to shoe my work shirt.

"Want to hang out with us?" Wally offered.

"Oh, I don't want to intrude or anything." I said to them.

"No, it's okay. We were just going to watch a movie and buy some souvenirs.  Dick has a girlfriend and a few brothers in Gotham, so he wants to get them a few gifts." Wally said.

"I see." I smiled looking at Dick, "Well, if you don't mind I'd love to come with." I said to them.

"Great!" Wally smiled standing up. "Do you want us to walk you home to change and get some things?" he asked.