Dick x demon slayer reader

Requested by: Carly_Cake

~~~~~

I dropped my younger sister off at the manor, "thanks for watching after her." I said to Dick as she ran off all giddy and bubbly, in search of her best friend, her fellow "demon," Damian.

"I don't mind. Are you sure you don't want me coming along?" He asked me.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around Dick's neck as he rest his arms against my hips. "I'm sure. Besides, you wouldn't be able to handle all the scawwy monsters." I cooed in a baby voice to tease him.

"That's mean." He mumbled, pulling me in and giving me a kiss.

I tugged on his lip to tease him, then pulled away. "Gotta go, and keep Jason away from my sister. I don't need her learning anything unnecessary." I said waving bye as I left the manor.

~~

It has been a couple days and I had returned from my little adventure. I was in my apartment, putting away my things and getting ready to shower and change into a fresh set of clothes before going to the Manor to pick up my sister.
~~
After my shower, I had dried my hair and was about to call a cab to the manor when I saw a text.

"I'm downstairs. I missed you." Dick wrote and I smiled, heading towards the elevator.
~~
I stepped outside and saw Dick waiting on the sidewalk, his motorcycle parked in front of him and he was on a phone call. He noticed me and smiled, before quickly hanging up.

"Was that important?" I asked him as he wrapped me in a hug.

"It's just Jason." He mumbled, squeezing me tight. "I missed you." He whispered against the upper shell of my ear. "So much.." he whined, kissing me.

"You're such a baby." I smiled as he pulled away from the kiss. "It was only a couple days." I said as he continued holding me.

"It felt like decades." He sighed, resting his head against mine.

"Alright drama queen, lets get going." I said, running my hand up his chest, over his cheek and through his hair.

"Tease." He groaned, giving me the spare helmet and climbing on his bike.

~~

When we got to the manor, Tim and Jason were watching a random game show.

"Where's Damian and (L/SN) [Little sister Name]?" Dick asked.

"Cave." Tim said.

"I'll be right back then." I smiled at Dick as I went down to the bat cave.

~~

I bit back a laugh seeing my little sister kiss Damian and call him her special important person. "So cute." I thought.

"(L/SN), are you here?" I called out, to pretend I didn't see what just happened.

"You're back!" she smiled, and ran towards me, jumping up into my arms for a hug.

"Hey shorty, did you have fun?" I asked her.

She nodded, "Yup, a lot of fun!" she cheered.

"That's great, but we have to go home now." I said to her.

"Alright," she turned to look down at Damian, "Bye Dami, I'll see you again!" she waved bye as the two of us made our way to the elevator.

~~

Bruce came out of the elevator as we went in. He went towards Damian and they seemed to start talking about work. The doors closed and I set my sister on the ground. "So, what was your favorite part your stay?" I asked her.

"I learned a lot of new words!" she smiled.

"Oh? What kind of new words?" I asked her.

"Motherblubber!" she said confidently.

".... I'm going to kill Jason." I thought, still smiling, as I tried thinking of a way to tell her that she shouldn't say that to other people, even though it isn't the actual word itself.