Jason x reader

Requested by: Tall_and_Angry
~~~~~~~~~
The elevator reached my floor and the doors opened. I stepped out and reached into my bag for my keys. As I walked, I accidentally hit someone. I stumbled back and looked up, "sorry Jason."

I smiled and he took out his ear phones and shrugged, "no problem."

"Heading out to work?" I asked leaning against the wall seeing his bag in his hand.

"Yeah, you just finished?" He asked.

"Long day." I said and he nodded.

"Well, I'll see you around." He said and left.

~~~~

I looked out at the rain and sighed. "Can't go out tonight." I mumbled and closed the curtains. I snapped and a small flame appeared on my pointer finger. I drew random shapes in the air, leaving small fire figures. I then moved my fingers a little and made my fire figures fight each other. I smiled and blew out a breath of air, making the figures turn to smoke.

I checked the time, and it was almost 1 AM. I decided to get ready for bed. I changed into my PJ's and went to go brush my teeth and wash my face.

As I dried my face, I heard a loud crash and swearing. "Fck, wrong window. Damn rain messed me up." I slowly opened my for, with a hand behind my back, ready to burn the intruder if necessary. I saw glass on the ground and saw my window was broken. I then saw the culprit, and it was none other than Red Hood.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked stepping out of my room and towards him.

"Perfect, just perfect." he said standing up. "Sorry about the window." he said pointing to my smashed window.

"No problem, I'll just... find a repair guy in the morning." I said and looked back at Red Hood. "Are you okay?" I asked. "You have a small cut on your cheek." I said reaching out.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. I mistook your window for mine- I mean, my friends." He said.

"Oh, you mean, Jason?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he said.

"Well, he's not home right now, but I have a key." I said getting my keys. "And no, I'm not a stalker neighbor girl who stole his key and made a copy of it." I said walking towards my door. "Sometimes he goes on long trips and asks me to air out his place and get him his mail, so he gave me a key.

"Never mind, I have to get going anyway." Red Hood said and walked towards my broken window.

"Oh, all right." I said as he climbed out onto the fire escape.

"Try not to crash into anymore windows." I said and he smirked at my comment before jumping off and grappling away.

~~~~

The next morning,  I saw Jason in the hall and noticed he also had a cut on his cheek. I smiled and decided to try something. "So, Jason." I said walking up to him as he pressed the button for the elevator.

"Hm?" He asked.

"I think, that someone owes me a new window." I said.

"I said sorry." he complained. He then stopped, "Crap." he said and turned to me.

"You can pay, Red." I said smiling.

"Did you figure it out?" He asked and I nodded and motioned to his cut cheek.

"Red Hood got that last night, and your still looks pretty fresh, so I took a chance. Seemed like it was a good one." I smiled and he smirked.

"So, are you going to tell anyone?" he asked.

"No way. That'd be rude." I said and he smiled back.

"By the way, I know you're Ember. Known for like, 2 months." he said.

"You suck." I said as the elevator arrived.

"Want to patrol with me tonight?" he asked.

"Definitely." I said smiling.

~~~~~~

SRRY IF IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!

SORRY IT'S SHORT!!!!!!!