Jason x reader

Requested by: determined03

~~~~~~

Soft music played in the background as I stared at the fire of the candles in front of me. The power went out in the whole city. I was staring at the flickering flame as the time slowly ticked by. I heard the faint sound of the window opening, but didn't bother looking towards it.

"Babe, why aren't you asleep?" Jason asked.

"Can't sleep.." I mumbled as I heard the rustle of clothes as he changed into his night wear.

"It's 3 A.M." Jason said and I felt the bed dip, and his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I felt his chin on my head and a smile found itself on my face and I looked up and kissed his jaw making him smirk and look down at me.

"Jay, what's the weirdest dream you've ever had?" I asked him drawing circles on his hand.

"Why?" He asked.

"No reason.." I said.

"Well, I'd say.... I was at a bar, it was pretty packed. So, I go order a drink at the bar. I get my drink, and I turn to look at the other people, and everyone has urned into walking French fries." he said.

I laughed softly, "French fries?" I asked.

"Yeah, I woke up in the car, at McDonalds. Dick was driving." he said to me and I rolled my eyes.

"So, how would you describe me in 3 words?" Jason asked me.

"3 words?" I asked looking up at him and he nodded.

"That'll be hard, there are so much things to describe you." I said smiling.

"Nice things." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you are emotional, caring, and stubborn." I said.

"I said nice." he said into my ear, making me curl up, since it was ticklish.

"Okay, okay.." I said and asked him, "What are 2 things on your bucket list?" I asked.

"Not much, except, marrying you.. is one of them." He said holding me tighter and I smiled.

"And the other?" I asked.

"To start my own family." he whispered in my ear, rubbing my stomach from above my shirt.

"Perv.." I said yawning."

"And you love it." he said and I turned around and looked at him straight in the eyes and he was staring at me. I saw the warmth in his eyes, and also the tiredness.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Not really." He said.

"Liar." I mumbled reaching ups and running a hand through his hair.

"I'm not lying." he said and I kissed his cheek softly.

"I love you." I said and I saw his ears turn red and I laughed.

"Don't laugh." He said and I just laughed more. "God, you're lucky I love you too." he said and I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "Let's go to sleep..." he said.

"Fine." I said and he blew out the candle and pulled the blankets over us, and slept together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short.

I've never had a boyfriend, so idk how these things are supposed to go...