Damian x reader p1

Based on DC animated movie, Justice League vs Teen Titans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lilly, why!" I whined as she dragged me to the ferris wheel.

"It'll be fun!" She said smiling.

"I hate heights!" I said as we stood in line.

"You can fly.." she said quietly so only I could hear.

"That's different." I mumbled.

"No, it really isnt." She said and I huffed.

We were just waiting in line, and I was fumbling around on my phone, texting some of my friends.

"Why do you get the night off?! So not crash." I smiled at Bart's text and just answered back cooly.

"(Y/n), pay attention." Lilly said and grabbed my elbow and pulled me forward.

"Sorry." I smiled and we were next.

"...." I fiddled with my necklace and shifted from one leg to the other.

"Hey, Lilly (Y/n)!" I turned hearing a familiar voice. I smiled, it was Killian, Lilly's boyfriend.

"Thank god!" I thought and grabbed his hand. "Why don't you and Lilly take a nice ride on the Ferris wheel? You think it's a good idea? So do I! BYE!" I said and quickly ran off.

I slowed down in my running and saw the Ferris wheel going round. I could see Lilly and Killian talking in their booth. Yes, I can see that far.

I put my hands in my jacket pockets and walked around and bought some cotton candy. I felt a buzz near my hip and looked around. I walked into a dark path near some trees and pulled my sleeve back. A hologram was shown from my watch and it was Kaldur. "Something wrong?" I asked.

"Sorry to ask you on your day away, but some unusual activity has been picked up in your area. Check it out and report back to us." he said.

"Am I getting back up?" I asked slipping off my jacket.

"No, everyone else is doing other missions." He said and I nodded.

"Roger that boss." I smiled and he just smiled before the hologram disappeared. I held my necklace, it was not really a necklace, but a ring that I put on a chain that I hang around my neck. I closed my eyes and felt my clothes disappear and be replaced by the familiar material of my hero outfit. I opened my eyes and tied my hair and moved my hand over my eyes, making my black eye mask appear.

I looked at the map on my watch and looked up at the mountains. I flew up and used my powers so that no one could see me. I looked down at all the people below me and saw a dance battle going on. "He looks familiar.." I thought and continued into the mountains shrugging the feeling off. I landed near a small clearing. I hid behind a tree and tapped a few things on my watch, and my mask's lenses instantly changed and I looked around to see if I could find any heat signatures. "There's no one here.." I thought. I looked at the ground and saw a few hot spots. "Hm.." I walked towards it and hovered my hand over it. It didn't feel hot, or warm, and there was nothing there. I heard footsteps and I quickly hid in the trees again.

It was a girl. She was pale, and had short black hair, and purple eyes. I quietly clicked a few more things on my wrist watch and my mask started recording the scene in front of me. I turned to see that red hunched over demon things rose up from the areas I was investigating earlier.

"Sister..."

"He wants you."

"We miss you sister.."