Bruce x Reader

Requested by: -x-hunter-x-

Sorry this might be short... Also, Idk how the movie goes, so I'm just going to make stuff up.

~~~~~

~flashback~

It was a nice summer day, and I was out with some friends to celebrate. "Any thing new in your love life?" Audrey asked drinking down another vodka shot.

"No, but you should stop drinking." I smiled stopping her from ordering another.

"Not like I'm driving." she said and ordered another one. I rolled my eyes and she continued to drink. I left her with her sister, Millie, and went out for some fresh air. I sat outside and looked up at the sky thinking of what she said. I haven't had a boyfriend since high school, and I'm 25 now. 

I felt something fall on my shoulders and turned to see it was a man around my age, blonde with blue eyes. "You looked cold." he said smiling at me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"You here alone?" he asked sitting next to me.

"My friend is inside with her sister. She wanted to try this new place. I don't drink." I said shrugging. 

"You're a nice friend." he smiled and I shrugged.

"I guess." I said and I looked at him. "You here alone?" I asked.

"Got stood up." he shrugged. "Nothing new." he said.

".. oh, sorry." I said and he shook his head, "It's nothing too bad, just means they weren't the one." he said.

Things escalated from there, and we both mutually agreed to have a one night stand with each other, meaningless, and with no obligations.

~~ 

The week after, I was walking home after a long night working at the hospital. There was some explosion last night, and I was unlucky to be on duty that night. I stumbled along the street and bumped into someone. I stepped back and apologized. I looked up, he had black hair, blue eyes and glasses. "Sorry." I apologized again and yawned.

He said it was no problem. "Would you like me to give you a ride home? You seem tired." he said.

"Thank you, but I can't trouble you with this." I said.

"Don't worry about it." he smiled and called a cab and I told him my address, and he paid the diver in advance.

After that, we'd bump into each other a lot more times. We went out to dinner a few times, and one time we were watching a movie marathon at my place, and we had drank a bit too much and had sex.

~~ 

A few days after that, I met Bruce Wayne. It was an accident, he crashed into my apartment wounded, as Batman. He was drugged with something and very.... excited in a certain... area... and things led to another... and we also had sex.