Jason x reader

Requested by: dipdipqe

Hope you like it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Slow day today?" I looked up at Dick.

"Yup, the usual?." I asked.

"You know it." he said and I started on his drink. "Whose watching the little one?" he asked me.

"Your brother." I said looking at him.

"Are you sure thats a good idea?" he asked me.

"Well, what could go wrong?" I asked capping his drink and handing it to him. He took it from me and gave me the exact change. I put it in the register, and I turned back to him. "He came in earlier and saw me with Tommy. He offered to watch him while I worked." I said smiling.

"That's nice of him." Dick said sipping his drink. "As always, the best thing I've had all day." he said to me.

"Don't let Alfred hear you." I said and he laughed.

"See you after work!" he said.

"You too." I said and he left the cafe.

"After work?" I turned to see it was Kelly, my coworker.

"He's invited me and Tommy out to dinner. It's Tommy's birthday today." I sighed, "I can't believe I have to work on his birthday.." I fixed my hair.

"Well, it's pretty slow, you can leave early, and you can pick out one of our display cakes to take home for the little monster." I turned and saw it was Horace, our manager. He was a 70 year old man, he opened this cafe with his wife around 25 years ago.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure, why not." Horace smiled.

"Thank you Horace!" I said hugging him.

"No problem my dear, now pick a cake." he said.

I picked out a red velvet cake. It was small, with stars decorated on it. I took out my wallet, "No need." I looked up at Kelly.

"On me." she smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"No problem." she said. "Tell the little guy Happy Birthday. I'll give him his gift tomorrow." she said and I nodded.

"Thanks guys." I said and grabbed the rest of my things and left.

~~~~~

I drove home, and occasionally checked the cake to make sure that it didn't fall. I finally pulled into the drive way of my house and picked up the cake. I walked up the front steps, and unlocked the door. I walked in and looked around seeing no one. I saw Jason and Tommy sleeping on the couch. Jason was hugging Tommy and I smiled at the cute little sleeping angels. I put the cake in the fridge of our house. I got a blanket and pulled it over the two of them.

"You're back?" I turned and saw Jason was awake.

"Hey, thanks for watching him today." I said as he slowly sat up, trying not to wake Tommy.