Dick x reader Part 3

I woke up to a knocking on my door. "Coming.." I mumbled rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I opened the door and was met with 3 unfamiliar faces.

"Hi, remember me?" one of them asked.

"... Tim, right?" I asked and he smiled nodding. 

"This is Jason, and this is Damian. We're Dick's younger brothers." Tim said.

"Oh, okay.. Do you need something?" I asked.

"Not really." Jason said. 

"We were wondering if you'd like to hang out with us today?" Tim asked me.

"Sure, but why?" I asked.

"Do you want to or not?" Damian asked me.

"Okay, sure.. I'll get changed.." I said and let them in so they didn't have to wait in the hallway and went into my room to change. It was cold out so I wore a sweater and some jeans.

"Ready." I said walking out and they all were eating my chips that I had in my cupboard.

"... We'll pay you back." Tim said.

"N-no.. it's okay." I said seeing them look at me like a kicked puppy.

"Let's go then." Damian said taking a bag of my chips with him.

"Alright then.." I muttered and followed after them.

Downstairs, there was a car waiting and they all filed in. Inside was Dick, and he was tied up and gagged. He saw me and panicked.

I looked at his brothers and they just smiled and somehow got me to sit by Dick.

"What happened to him?" I asked pointing to Dick.

"We followed him here. Jumped him and put him in his car and went to get you." Jason said.

"I-I see.." I said and untied the gag around his mouth and wiped his mouth with my sleeve.

"Thanks.." he mumbled.

"No problem.." I said and the ride was awkward, mostly because Dick's brothers were awkwardly trying to be unawkward, while watching the 2 of us. 

We drove all the way out to the mountains and the car finally stopped. "By the way, whose driving?" I asked.

"Now you ask?" Jason asked me.

"Didn't occur to me till now." I said.

"Our butler, Alfred." Tim said.

"Alfred agreed to this?" Dick asked.

"He's very disappointed Grayson." Damian said and exited the car.

"Yes, very disappointed indeed." I heard a voice and turned seeing the window that separated the drivers side to us was down and an elderly English man was looking at us, particularly at Dick.

"Alright then..." I said and made my way out of the car.

~~~~~