Tim x reader

Warning: small Angst
~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the birthday of my friend Hazel. She invited our whole grade, and we could bring dates. I noticed from the very beginning, everyone was here with someone, either a friend from school, or a family member who was close enough in age so it wouldn't be weird. I seem like the only one dateless. Even my best friend Tim got a date, apparently it was his girlfriend, she was very beautiful.

I was just drinking some punch, and eating some crackers and the music was being blasted by the speakers. "I should've stayed home.." I sighed and downed another cup of punch.

As I made my way to get more punch, I couldn't help but noticing the slight glances in my direction and the whispered chatter. I knew what they were saying, I could read minds. No one knew that about me though. Not even Tim.

"Thats so sad."

"She has no date."

"I feel bad."

"I don't need your pity." I mumbled and got more punch.

This time around, the punch has a weird aftertaste. "Yo, I just spiked the drinks."

"Seriously dude! Awesome!"

"Damn it." I threw away my punch. I slightly wobbled back to my table and grabbed my purse. I decided to leave.
"It's not like anyone's gonna notice I left." I sighed and began my 2 mile walk home. I would usually catch the bus, but it was midnight already, so the buses were not running.

Midway, I took off my heels and began walking barefoot. I laughed at myself. "Guess I can't control my alcohol..." I said giggling. "Man, I wish Tim liked me..." I said towards the sky. "Now that'd be a dream come true..." I said laughing and stopped before running into a pole. "Ah, but alas... he has his beautiful girlfriend!" I smiled and hung my head down, "and no more room for me in his life...." I said and hiccuped a bit.

A few years back, I could hear Tim's thoughts. Things about a team, and missions, and the Justice League and him not being a good "Robin" I put things together and figured he was Batman's protege Robin.

"Maybe if I asked him, he'd have said yes... ah who am I kiddin..." I said and sighed. "I'm tired..." I smiled a bit. "Love is too hard... it's a game that I can't play." I sighed and realized I reached a bridge. I looked down at the murky waters below.

"..." I tossed my heels over the ledge, and leaned on it, just staring out into nothing. I held up my left hand, "should I or should I not?" I asked counting my 5 fingers. "Yes... no... yes... no... yes..... yes it is~" I giggled.

I saw a glimmer on my right hand as I was about to jump off the ledge. "Sorry Timmy..." I smiled and took it off and left it on the ledge. "Bye bye now..." I smiled and looked down at the waters. I closed my eyes, and fell forward. I felt the wind rush past my hair, and then I felt myself hit the water. I opened my eyes, and everything was dark. I turned to look up at the bridge. It was getting smaller as I sank. Then the water made things harder to see. i saw something coming down towards me. "Is that death? ...well... bye Timmy." I thought as I felt the air escape my lips. I felt my body naturally try to swim up for air... but I don't know how to swim.

I could see my memories flashing before my eyes, and then, everything turned black... and quiet...

~Tim's pov~

"Are you okay Tim?" I looked at Barbara.

"Yeah, I just can't find my friend.." I said looking around. "She was just here." I said slightly worried.

"Well go look for her. She's the one you've told me and Dick so much about right?" Barbara said smirking.

"W-well... yeah..." I blushed.

"Go on. I'll be fine." She smiled and I nodded. After asking around, someone said they saw her leave. So I ran outside, and saw no one. I began running down the path she would take to go home.

I finally saw her, and she was standing on top of the bridge! "(Y/n)!!!" I yelled but I was too far. I began to run faster. "(Y/n)! Stop!!!" I yelled again.

I saw her take something off her finger and she lingered for a second before falling forward. "No!" I reached the ledge, but she already splashed i to the water. I quickly called 911, and climbed up on the ledge and jumped down after her. I couldn't see much from all the dirt that got kicked up from us both jumping in. I saw a glimpse of bubbles and swam down. I found her and I grabbed her hand and quickly swam towards the surface.

We both broke the surface of the water, and I dragged her up onto the rocks. I quickly began chest compressions. "Come on... please..." I begged as I gave her mouth to mouth. "Wake up... please.." I felt tears fall from my eyes. I could hear sirens and a light was on us and then yelling. I gave her mouth to mouth again.

"One, two.. three..." I cried and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"We'll take care of the rest kid."

"Get him a towel."

"Call their parents!"

"Hurry!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a week. They managed to save (Y/n), but she hasn't regained consciousness yet.

I sat by her bed and held her hand tightly in mine. "So, everyone is worried for you..." I said softly and rubbed circles on her palm. "You're parents are worried too." I said as I listened to the steady beeping on the heart monitor. "why'd you jump... I wouldn't know what I'd do if you'd died that night. I love coming into class and seeing you sitting at your desk, reading, or playing games on your phone, or texting people, or even sleeping cause you stayed up late. I love how you always make me lunch and make me a coffee too since you know I don't like school lunch. I love studying with you in the library, and I love when your thoughts wander off and you doodle the weirdest things in your notebook.." I whispered softly. I looked at her peaceful expression and smiled. "I love you (Y/n)." I said and kissed her hand.

"Love you too Tim." I heard her say and looked up surprised to see her and my face immediately felt warm.

"H-how long were you awake?" I asked.

"Well.... when you were talking about me at my desk..." she smiled at me and I smiled and placed a quick kiss on her lips.