You Meet In A Coffee Shop|Cute (Second Imagine)

#Imagine2

"Go on? Make sure you're not late for school." Your mother tells you as you grab your school bag and fling it over your shoulder. It was a Friday, and the whole week had been a bummer for you.

You grab a cutie on the way out your house door and make your way to your bike. Your mother wouldn't buy you a car so you had to improvise on finding a way to get to school.

As you biked down street and street, you finally made your way to the small coffee shop. You lived in a small town and there wasn't many people who had Internet around here. Well, unless they had money to pay for a computer and wireless network. But the only people who had that, was your best friend.

"Hello (Y/N), the usual?" Benjamin the manager greets you with a warm smile. You nod your head and laugh as he turns around and tell one of the employees to make your coffee. You turn around after paying and run into a chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry." A voice says quickly, with a laugh. You look up and your eyes meet a pair of brown ones.

You smile and step back from him to create space. He was beautiful, his jaw line was strong, and his hair styled perfectly. "No, it was my fault. That's okay." You said before giving him a smile and walking out of his way. You make your way to a booth in the window and put your headphones into your ears. Love Song, by Adele, began to play, and you watch out the window as people walk by the coffee shop.

Someone taps your shoulder and you jump a little, startled. You take out your earphones and look up into familiar brown eyes. "Hello?" You say warmly.

"Hi, um, I'm Dylan. Dylan O'Brien." You smile and watch as he sits across from you. His scent makes its way to your nose and it smells divine. A boy who smells good is immediately hot, you think. But it didn't matter what he smelt like, he was gorgeous.

"I'm (Y/N)." He smirks.

"Nice name, I like it." He tells you and you blush, you didn't know why but this man was making you feel breathless. You cleared your throat and gave him a small smile.

"Thanks, I like it too." You say and it makes him laugh, your heart warms at the sound of his beautiful laughter. His smile literally shines.

Pretty soon after talking with Dylan, your coffee comes which reminds you that you need to make your way to school. "Nice meeting you, Dylan." You say as you stand up and walk out of the booth, but stop right in front of him as he gently grabbed your wrist.

"Wait." He said, before standing up. His body was inches away from yours and you could feel the heat coming off of it. The proximity of his and your body made you blush. His handsome face gleaned with confidence and you were captivated by it. "Can I get your number? I'd love to talk to you again." You fetch for your phone and he takes it slowly making sure it was okay.

"Yeah," you say a little nervous. "I'd love to talk to you again." He chuckled and entered for his number, as you did with his phone. Once you were done exchanging numbers you had to go.

"I never got your name." He recalled once you reached the exit of the place. You turned around and smirked.

"Yes, you did," you said teasingly. And he laughed nodding his head in the process. He winked at you before saying goodbye. As you got on your bike and began to head in the direction of the school, you kept imagining his handsome face. And that dazzling smile of his.

Once you reached your high school, you received a text. You picked out your phone wondering who it was and your heart fluttered once you read the contact name.

From: Dylan OB <3

- You made my day (Y/N). I can't wait to see you again(:

A/n: Oooo? How was the second imagine? Please tell me in the comments! I wanna know if they're good or not.. And, by the way, I will be taking requests as of now. All you have to do is tell me what you want your chapter to be about and your name. Thanks for reading!

By guys! :)

(Sorry, it's so short, I'll update soon)!