Easter Fun | Cute (Ninth Imagine)

#Imagine9

"Look! There's an egg, over in the bushes!" You dived for it once your friend pointed it out, behind you, you could hear chuckling erupting from Dylan's chest. You picked up the giant (candy) egg and a confident smile arose on your lips.

"This. Right here," you turned around and held up the egg. "Is why we celebrate Easter." Your friend rolled her eyes, and Dylan tried to hide the sarcastic smile creeping on his lips.

"Wow, (Y/N). You done good, I'm proud. . ." He said before shaking his head and walking towards you. You raised a curious eyebrow and huffed a sigh.

"Easter egg hunting has been a tradition for me, I'm not letting my age stop it!" You protested raising the egg, smiling widely. Dylan wrapped his arms around you and pecked your lips.

"You're adorable, you know that?" You smiled.

". . . Adorably hot, yes. . ." You whispered so only he could hear your confident remark.

Gagging sounds from your friend behind Dylan reminded the both of you, she was still here. "Can we go? I want to make it to the house before Jason shows up!" She literally jumped up and down while closing her eyes, wanting to get a move on. "Im not opening my eyes until I know you two aren't sucking each other's faces off," you let out a laugh and gently pushed Dylan away.

"We won't get there for a while then," you said poking her stomach as you walked past her and into your car. You watched as Dylan smirked, and got in shot gun, right next to you. "Get in, miss prissy! We don't have all day, do we?" You watched as your friend peeked open one eye checking to see if everything was decent. Once she realized she was standing in the field like a loser, she walked to your car and opened the back door.

"You sure you want to drive? Because I can take the wheel if-"

"No need." You interrupted Dylan's plea for you to let him drive. Simply because he did not trust your driving ability ever since you ran into that bicycle on the highway. In your defense, it certainly popped out of nowhere. "I'm an excellent driver, and besides, the guy is fine. He only had a few broken ribs, nothing more." You pointed out as if that summed up the whole accident.

Dylan snorted and you rolled your eyes. "Calm down, hun, I got this." He turned to look out the window and you frowned, before pulling out of the parking space and started to drive to your destination - your parents house.

_________

"(Y/N), are you sure I have to come? I know your dad hates me. . ." Dylan gulped as he walked up to your parents front door. You grabbed his hand, and pulled him up to stand next to you.

"No he doesn't," you shooed away the thought that rose in Dylan's head. You rang the doorbell and your father opened the door.

"(Y/N)! Good to see-" his eyes roamed to where Dylan stood. "Why is he here?" You smiled awkwardly as you saw Dylan's jaw clench.

"It could be worse," you whispered to Dylan before turning to your father. "Daddy! Don't be rude, he's my boyfriend, obviously he's going to spend Easter with us?" Dylan seemed to force a smile on his face, making you try to hold down your laughter.

"Hi, Mr (Y/L/N) nice to see you again," you knew that was a white lie, so did your father. He grunted in response and walked away from the door, allowing the both of you to walk in.

You breathed in through your nose, letting go of Dylan's hand and heading towards the kitchen. "Food?" You murmured without knowing as you reached to grab a cookie off the glass plate sitting on the counter. Before you could get your hands on one, you were swatted by your mother.