Imagine Song~requested~(Taylor Swift) You Are In Love

#Imagine24

You ran up to your room, your coat wrapped around you tightly. Your house was dark, the lights were all out, they were like that a lot these days. Ever since your father had met his girlfriend, he's hardly been home. But that's not what was on your mind, what was on your mind was what happened the last days. Something new, something that was there before but you've never realized it.

You ran up to your room and flipped the light switch.

(play music now at 0:12)

"One look, dark room

Meant just for you

Time moved too fast

You play it back

Buttons on a coat

Lighthearted joke

No proof, not much

But you saw enough

Small talk, he drives

Coffee at midnight

The light reflects

The chain on your neck

He says look up

And your shoulders brush

No proof, one touch

You felt enough"

*Flashback*

You sat in the booth at the vintage diner in downtown, there weren't many people who went at night. You were waiting for your friend to join you - his name was Dylan. Then suddenly, the little bell that signaled someone had entered had gone off and your eyes met his. The light brown ones that at times seemed like they were in another world.

"Hi." He says but the word seems to echo in your head, like it was directed towards someone else. You didn't know why, but sweat began to rise on your hands, why were your hands becoming sweaty?

You shook your head to come back to reality and gave him a friendly smile. "Hey, how was your day?" You asked for you haven't seen him at all today and you missed it when the two of you hung out.

His face seemed lightened up a bit as he looked at you. "Good, you?" He asked before the waitress came over and asked what the two of you wanted. "I don't want anything tonight, but thanks, Sheale." Dylan said as he returned his gaze back to you with a more intense look this time. You wondered what was going on with him but decided to ignore him since Sheale seemed impatient to leave.

"A caramel frappuccino will do for me, thanks."

"You can hear it in the silence, silence

You can feel it on the way home, way home

You can see it with the lights out, lights out

You are in love, true love

You are in love"