You Meet Dylan O'Brien (Extended Imagine)

As you and your friend walked back to your boyfriend's car, you couldn't get Dylan out of your head. His smile, the way he looked at you, the way his laugh sounded. It was all memorizing, you never wanted to leave. "This was a good day, huh?" Your friend said as she opened her door in the back. You opened your passenger door and met your boyfriend's eyes. 

"Yeah, it wasn't so bad." You said, your boyfriend raised a brow. 

"Well, did you guys have any fun?" He asked, sarcasm in his voice. You shrugged but your friend let a smirk escape her lips. 

"(Y/n) did. When it was her turn to say hello to Dylan O'Brien it was like they were the only two in the room! They just stared at each other, it was crazy weird." You turned around in your seat and shot her a glare. You couldn't believe she was telling your boyfriend this! 

"It wasn't that weird, I only looked at him for a second before we left." You explained, forgetting a few other things that happened. Your boyfriend sent you a nod before starting the car, you couldn't help feel bad for what he had just heard. You knew he was mad, you felt bad when he got angry. Because after he got angry, he got sad, and he would want to maybe break up. You loved him, you didn't want to break up! If only your friend could learn to be quiet about things that could hurt your relationship. . . 

"No, no, no! Trust me when I say this, he asked her for a hug! And he also gave her his-" 

"Okay, I think he heard enough. Nothing happened, I threw away the number." You said interrupting your friends banter. It was like she was oblivious to the fact your boyfriend was in the same car as the both of you. In fact it was his car! What was she thinking?  You let out a sigh as he looked over at you, he didn't seem angry or upset. His was neutral about everything, the whole situation as if nothing happened. 

"It's okay, I don't care if anything happened. He's your idol or whatever, I can't compete with that." (Y/b/n) said, you squinted your eyes. 

"Idol? What the heck, he's not my idol, I barely even know why he's famous. I didn't even want to go to that stupid meet greet thing!" You said, your boyfriend nodded as if he was trying to reassure you that he didn't care, that you shouldn't worry about it. You knew you should just be happy he was fine with it, you knew you should've just shut up and let him take you guys home. But you couldn't, you wanted him to get mad for some reason, you wanted him to be a bit jealous. "Are you okay knowing I hugged another guy for longer than five seconds, (y/b/n)?" 

You could see him looking at you out of the corner of his eye. Without paying attention at all where you were at, he stopped the car, it was at your friends house. "Goodbye, (y/f/n)!" You yelled to her as she opened the door and ran out. She yelled something back saying she'll text you later but you didn't care at the moment. You looked at your boyfriend as he drove off again, this time heading for your house. "Do you care at all what I do with other guys, (y/b/n)?" You asked, he stopped the car at a stop sign and looked for other cars that could be coming. 

"Do you want me to?" He asked, his voice soft and calm. You didn't know if you wanted him to be angry, you felt that he should be but you weren't sure. 

"I don't know, I think it's not normal though, if you aren't just a little bit mad." He laughed. 

"(Y/n) he's a famous TV-star, he has lots of options. Why would I be worried about him choosing you?" After that sentence left his mouth you felt your throat go dry, you felt your heart slow down at a dangerous speed. What he just said had felt like crap, like someone just stuck a knife in your chest. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" You asked, you unbuckled your seat belt as he pulled into your driveway. 

"Nothing, I'll see you tomorrow babe." He leaned over for a kiss but you just opened the door and ran up to your house. You ran up to your room and changed into your pj's, you were tired after the day you had. There was too much excitement for one day.