Imagine Song ~ (Taylor Swift sung by Madilyn Bailey) Wildest Dream

#Imagine22

Don't start the music right away (if you listen to it, which I think you should while reading but whatev) because I wanted to give you some intro before you began reading. 

He came out of nowhere, one day he wasn't here, and the next - poof! You didn't know why but you had to talk to him, you had to get to know him, you didn't think life could go on if you hadn't said hello. So you did, and the two of you grew close, so close that you were falling in love with him. And what was his name? This mysterious boy who captured your heart with a single glance?

Dylan, Dylan O'Brien.

In a small town, news travels fast, and pretty soon your parents found out things they didn't like about your new found love, Dylan. Sure, he wasn't who they would approve of. He wasn't from the richest family, and he had been to jail a couple of times before, but that didn't matter to you. What mattered was that he treated you with respect and that he was loyal. Oh, and mostly that he loved you.

(Play music now)

"Let's get out of this town,

Drive out of the city, away from the crowds."

I thought heaven can't help me now.

Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down"

One night, the two of you drove out to a hill that was well known in your town for it's romantic view. You decided that was the right time to tell him the news of what your parents thought of him, he just let out a little laugh as he looked towards you. "I'm leaving here, getting away from this small town, becoming free," he said at last, breaking the silence. Leaving? He was leaving after a few months? You wanted him to stay.

"He's so tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

I can see the end as it begins

My one condition is"

Who could blame you? His brown eyes, brown hair, gorgeous smile, and his dimples? His fearless personality is just what draws you more towards him, even if it would be no good in the end. You said, "You can go on one condition."

"Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress,

Staring at the sunset, babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again

Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, oh, ah, wildest dreams, oh, ah"

"Promise you won't forget about me if you meet someone else. And if we drift apart right when you're gone, tell me you'll remember the good times we had together?" You said your voice just above a whisper as your heads were only inches away. He was a dream come true, he was everyone's dream, and will always be yours.

"I said, "No one has to know what we do,"

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room

And his voice is a familiar sound,

Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now"