Imagine Song~requested~(Flo Rida ft. Sia) Wild Ones

#imagine23

You scrambled around like a lost puppy as you looked for the right thing to wear tonight. "I have nothing to wear to a club! Nothing out of all these clothes..." You complained as your friend just sat on your bed waiting until you had finally decided on what you were going to wear.

"Your closet is basically a store, it's bigger than Miley Stewarts! How can you not find anything to wear?" She asked and you pouted as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"I have dresses, but I've worn all of them before." You said and your friend let out a groan. "What? I can't wear a dress that I've already worn before-"

"I'm leaving if you don't have a dress on in the next five minutes!" You friend yelled and you ransacked your closet again until you decided to put on a cocktail black dress. You didn't know if it would look alright but you didn't care. You just didn't want to be left behind when your friend went to the club tonight.

(play music now)

"Hey I heard you were a wild one

Oooh

If I took you home

It'd be a home run

Show me how you do"

You guys had made it inside and you looked around, your eyes stopped on a guy with brown hair. He was looking at you also, but had his hands wrapped around a blonde girls waist, they were dancing together, wildly. "Who is that?" You asked your friend who had been examining the crowd. She looked in the direction you were and a smile rose on her lips.

"I wanna shut down in the club

With you

Hey I heard you like the wild ones (wild ones wild ones)

Oooh"

"Oh, that's Dylan O'Brien - the most attractive man in here," she said eyeing him like he was a piece of meat she could easily bite off. You looked at her with a small frown.

"Is there a history between the two of you?" You asked a little worried there was. He looked like he was the type of guy who was dangerous.

Your friend looked at you with a wide smirk. "Yes, and a very wild one at that."

"I like crazy, foolish, stupid

Party going wild, fist pumping music,

I might lose it

Glass to the roof, that how we do'z it (do'z it do'z it)

I don't care the night, she don't care we like

Almost dared the right vibe

Ready to get live, ain't no surprise

Take me so high, jumping nose dive

Surfing the crowd

Oooh"

Dylan was enjoying all the pretty girls who were dancing with and around him. Like he was some type of prize to whoever could dance the best. He hadn't even remembered where he was at first, but soon realized he was at the same old boring place as he was the night before. He was thinking about leaving until his eyes met yours. That was when he thought of never leaving the place unless you were with him.