He Gets Mad At You | Fight (Twentieth Imagine)

You looked at your nails and noticed the navy blue color a friend of yours painted them with yesterday. It was a pretty color, almost your favorite color too. Though, you didn't really have any favorite colors. "Hey, you almost ready?" Dylan asked as he came into your room, you let out a sigh. You weren't really up for partying tonight, but it was something he loved to do. But you? At nine o'clock at night, and with babysitting two demon children earlier in the day all you wanted to do was sleep.

He raised an eyebrow and pursed his lips together. "What?" He asked as you still laid in bed, the clothes from before still on.

You looked at him with tired eyes and let out a yawn. "Dyl I think I'm going to sit this party out. I'm really tired and I think the kids worked me to hard today."

A look of dismay crossed his face and he nodded his head slowly. "Okay, then I'll be home around 11, or maybe earlier since you're not there." You watched as he grabbed his billfold and his jacket, then opened your shared room door and headed out into the hallway. You frowned as you realized he didn't want to stay with you, or that he would go out rather than staying in and cuddling with you.

"Yeah, bye Dylan." You mumbled as you jumped off your bed and headed downstairs to the living room. You searched around until you found the TV remote, plopping onto the couch you got into a lying position and rested your head on the arm. Friends came on once you turned the TV on, and you decided on just watching this until you fell asleep.

Curious as to what other people were doing with their Friday nights, you opened your snapchat and looked at the new stories. There was pictures of the party Dylan had just gone too, then a picture of one of your friend's cat, and more irrelevant pictures. "Ugh, this is horrible!" You said to yourself as you now wished you went out with Dylan or that he stayed in with you. Keeping in the laying position on the couch, you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

______________

"Hey, hey..." You felt someone tap your shoulder, and you turned over away from whoever was disturbing your sleep. "(y/n), baby, come on wake up..." You heard Dylan say and you let out a sigh, you could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was drunk.

"Go away, Dylan, let me sleep." You said and you heard him clear his throat. Then your body began to shake, he was shaking you! What the heck was going on? You opened you eyes and swatted away his hands. "What the heck, Dylan?" You asked as you threw off the covers and sat up, he was standing in front of you with a lustful glint in his eyes.

He placed both his hands on your cheeks and leaned his face down to kiss you, you thought it would only be a peck on the lips but he wanted more. "Dylan, stop! Your breath smells like alcohol," you yelled to him and he pulled back confused.

"Isn't this what you want from me?" He asked cluelessly. What? What was he talking about.

"What is wrong with you? Are you drunk, Dylan?" He looked at you with a sober expression and you realized he was totally sober. So, why was he acting so weird?

"No, but I wish I was." He said and looked down at you with the same lustful glint in his eyes. "Let's go have some fun, (y/n)." He grabbed your hand and pulled you up off the couch so you were against his chest. Then, he wrapped a hand around your waist and pushed you towards the stairs.

Your phone ringed and you looked towards it, pushing against Dylan who was trying to get you upstairs. "I need to get my phone and then I'll be there, okay?" You asked and he nodded his head, you pecked him on the lips before grabbing your phone and checking the messages.

Hey, I missed you at the party tonight!

~Max

Max, your friend of eight years always made you smile. He was kind, generous, and always raised your mood. "(y/n) you coming?" You heard Dylan yell from upstairs. You turned toward the stairs and ran up them to your bedroom. Dylan was there with his shirt off, socks, and his shoes. "Hey." He said once he saw you come in.

"Hi," you said but you weren't looking at him, you were looking down at your phone because you were texting Max.

Another text message came, and the little ringer rang with it.

We should hang out tomorrow, go get ice cream or see a movie, or whatever.

Ps - I got a girl's number tonite... (;

~Max

You hadn't realized Dylan was standing in front of you, he moved like a shadow, you couldn't see him. "Who's texting you at 12 am?" He asked, a bit of anger hinting in his tone.

"Um, no one. It's just Max," you explained and let a little smile show when you added a funny note at the end of your text to him. Dylan looked at you then raised and eyebrow.

"It doesn't seem like no one, are you cheating on me, (y/n)?" He asked and your mouth fell open from surprise, what was he thinking? "Am I not good enough for you already, so you're just going to move on to Mason or whatever his name is--"

"Max."

"--I don't care!" He yelled as he threw up his hands, you flinched away from instinct even when you knew he wouldn't touch or ever hit you. "Why the heck are you texting him around midnight?" He asked and you shrugged unsure if what you said back to him would make things worse, or not.

"Nothing, what's the matter with you, Dylan? He's only a friend," you said looking into his eyes.

Dylan let out a little laugh and rolled his eyes, it was too late for fighting, you didn't even want to do what he had planned earlier - you wanted to just sleep. "Look, I can't do this right now. I'm going to sleep." You told him and he chuckled as you walked over to the bed and got under the covers, Dylan looked at you.

"Guy friends don't stay only friends for long, I mean, look at me and you." His voice was calmer but you could tell he was getting upset again. You sat up in the bed and looked at him with a curious look.

"We became more than friends because I liked you more than a friend, I wanted a relationship with you, Dylan. What kind of girl do you think I am?" You asked with a frown, Dylan let out a sigh and came towards you on the bed, he got on and laid next to you.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I just don't want anyone to take you away from me." He whispered into your neck, his head was below yours on your chest. You smiled at his comment and closed your eyes.

"No one will take me away from you, Dylan. No one." You mumbled before you felt your body pulling you into a deep sleep.